Cruzader's Law bugged

Crusader
Laws of Hope
-Stop Time:
Active: Empowering the Law also causes all health loss and regeneration to pause for 3 seconds.

with the pasive:

Long Arm of the Law
Increase the duration of the Active effect of all Laws by 5 seconds.

Then, the duration should be 8 seg, but only is active 3 seg(is bugged).

In game, you can see that the duration of law is active but no longer works after 3 seconds.

here I active the law:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?253a6a60a8bfa49b1510c2c4967e0899o.jpg

Here, you can see that the law is active:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?9cfb553dfe9abeb62b16802858033841o.jpg

And here,I've lost hp, you can see that the law is active but not working.

http://subefotos.com/ver/?eef3afdf670d461cd53c68e37024021fo.jpg

PD: sorry for my english, not is my mother language
You also posted this in the wrong forum... they DO have a bug report forum for this kind of posting
It's not a bug. They intentionally disabled Long arm when combined with Laws of hope. It's temporary until they tweak it for balance or something.
It is intended that empowering Laws of Hope - Stop Time with the Long Arm of the Law passive only lasts 3 seconds instead of 8. It's an update that was implemented recently in a hotfix, which you can read more about right here.

The reason we made this change was to prevent groups of Crusaders from taking turns with empowering the law to create unending immortality. However, there is still a bug with it where the bubble animation is still animating for 8 seconds instead of 3.
09/08/2014 06:29 PMPosted by Grimiku
It is intended that empowering Laws of Hope - Stop Time with the Long Arm of the Law passive only lasts 3 seconds instead of 8. It's an update that was implemented recently in a hotfix, which you can read more about [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14057035811"]right here[/url].

The reason we made this change was to prevent groups of Crusaders from taking turns with empowering the law to create unending immortality. However, there is still a bug with it where the bubble animation is still animating for 8 seconds instead of 3.

But this change makes the rune completely useless.
My suggestion is to give back the duration, but at the same time, limit the immunity effect to the caster himself and his pets/follower, so that it does not affect other players.
3 seconds of invulnerability is far from useless.
It needs to be written on the passive that it doesn't effect Stop Time though (or written on Stop Time, "Stop Time's duration cannot be increased."). I mean, yes it's too good to be true, but peeps will continue to ask about it, as well as it doesn't make sense for there to be hidden rules to it.
i agree wit NailNewob, u dont just simply ignore d rune effect stop time wit d passive Long arm of the Law, u blizzards ppl can do better than just tis changes. At least NailNewob's solution is far more better u blizzards ppl could think of.
It is intended that empowering Laws of Hope - Stop Time with the Long Arm of the Law passive only lasts 3 seconds instead of 8. It's an update that was implemented recently in a hotfix, which you can read more about [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14057035811"]right here[/url].

Since the immortality is unintended, how about raising the question of changing this rune to something that still works with long arm of the law passive, such as a high amount of damage reduction.
Easy fix. Let long arm give 8 sec immunity and apply a debuff that prevents stop time from affecting the player for however long is appropriate to be balanced.
NailNewob's solution is the correct one (see, e.g., Pride of Cassius).
What's the point of limiting Law's of Hope: Stop Time not take advantage of the extra 5 seconds, but Blizzard has no problems with Monks having perma-immunity? Hell people back in the beta could clear Grift 100 with monk because you can just walk through all the damage back when the Furnace could carry the dps side of things.
Change the rune. an invulnerability rune mechanic will eventually get abused somehow or other.

even if its self immunity, its stupid.

I would suggest you do this:

New Rune

Laws of Hope - Reverse Time
When the rune is activated,
Once per second, each monster ground affixes have a (independent) 5% chance of being dismissed in a 60 yd radius
Once every 2 seconds, All potion cooldowns of players/allies in the area of effect is reduced by 25% to no less than 5 seconds.
09/08/2014 10:53 PMPosted by Lannister
What's the point of limiting Law's of Hope: Stop Time not take advantage of the extra 5 seconds, but Blizzard has no problems with Monks having perma-immunity? Hell people back in the beta could clear Grift 100 with monk because you can just walk through all the damage back when the Furnace could carry the dps side of things.

monk perma immunity implies having tons of cdr.

having a crusader plonk on a passive and a rune and being perma immune doesn't have the same "buy in"
09/08/2014 10:59 PMPosted by chrisloup
having a crusader plonk on a passive and a rune and being perma immune doesn't have the same "buy in"

You realize that for one Crusader to have done this with the previous system, they needed over 70% CDR? That implies perfect rolls on all slots, set bonuses and the leorics crown with 100% increase to your diamond. It has more buy in than the monk perma. :)
09/08/2014 06:48 PMPosted by NailNewob
But this change makes the rune completely useless.
My suggestion is to give back the duration, but at the same time, limit the immunity effect to the caster himself and his pets/follower, so that it does not affect other players.

+1
we made this change was to prevent groups of Crusaders from taking turns with empowering the law to create unending immortality.

But Monk Serenity is fine?

Makes sense..
Well it would be nice if yall could change the flavor text of the skill.
09/09/2014 01:17 AMPosted by Bulldog
Well it would be nice if yall could

revert Blade of Prophecy to it's original state.

Fix'd. =b
Durations for anything on any class that's under 5 seconds should be put to thought. A 5 second min. should be boarder line. Anything under 5 seconds I have to agree with the community is uselss.