Ummmmmmmmmm…...

Barbarian
1 2 3 5 Next
who tf are all these randoms in my forum?
Damn, Xena's gear brings back some memories! You've been gone forever, dude. Gonna come back?

And yeah, a lot of old timers are around; just not posting that much here.
That's a nice Skorn.
09/11/2014 08:06 AMPosted by KevinTSmith
That's a nice Skorn.

that by now is so heavily sexually loaded, you cannot say that, unless you want to come across real dirty!
Shhhhhhh. We're talking about Skorn here.

Edit - I still have mine hidden for a dark rainy day.
09/11/2014 07:57 AMPosted by Takkonen
Damn, Xena's gear brings back some memories! You've been gone forever, dude. Gonna come back?

And yeah, a lot of old timers are around; just not posting that much here.

lol yea. that was the trash set i was using to gain plvls before RoS.

i just bought RoS with the money i had from selling stuff on the RMAH. so ill be playing soon. thought i'd check it out and see what its like.

09/11/2014 08:06 AMPosted by KevinTSmith
That's a nice Skorn.

:)

inb4ilogonrealquicktoremovemyskornsodeathandsilverfiredontseeit
09/11/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Nived
i just bought RoS with the money i had from selling stuff on the RMAH. so ill be playing soon. thought i'd check it out and see what its like.

Welcome back! It's about time we had some high quality trolling on the forum.

Barbs are not gods any more, but they're also not dead. Don't believe all the qq.
Yes, ROS aged the barb not only in appearance but in fighting and surviving as well. We really are old men who used to be powerful back in the day. I'm still bitter after getting kicked from a T6 game loaded with DH. Sure they got tired of resurrecting me but dang wait til after the rift is done.
09/11/2014 12:21 PMPosted by gooball

Barbs are not gods any more, but they're also not dead. Don't believe all the qq.

im gonna have to relearn how to play, see what builds to use and how to gear.

did a lot of the people from back in the day quit, or they still around?
Nice, I bet your presence will get some people posting again, if only to give you a hard time.

Oh, and silverfire hasn't really made a comeback yet, but Death is still doing his thing (when he isn't banning kan from the clan, that is) haha.
LOL you may as well continue WW/Rending just get level 70 equivalents of your current gear
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14059366635

Btw. like half of the forum warriors / quality posters here are from EU, we are kind of a big deal around here now.

Oh, and who are you again?

:P
Apparently they just let anyone in here....
09/11/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Nubtro
LOL you may as well continue WW/Rending just get level 70 equivalents of your current gear
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14059366635

really? LOL alright then :(

09/11/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Nubtro
Btw. like half of the forum warriors / quality posters here are from EU, we are kind of a big deal around here now.

EU? yuck.

09/11/2014 02:13 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Apparently they just let anyone in here....

Apparently... you're still here.
Who are you?
09/11/2014 03:48 PMPosted by xxxkan
Who are you?

I'm the reason barbs got nerfed kid... who are you?
which nerf? you got to be more specific there!
09/11/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Nived
09/11/2014 03:48 PMPosted by xxxkan
Who are you?

I'm the reason barbs got nerfed kid... who are you?

Upvoted for MVP
09/11/2014 01:28 PMPosted by Nived
09/11/2014 12:21 PMPosted by gooball

im gonna have to relearn how to play, see what builds to use and how to gear.

did a lot of the people from back in the day quit, or they still around?

Still here brother.

I'd given you up for dead or figured your attorney sucked..looks like Morpheus will be taking the lead for longest away on my friends list...
About the game...prepare to have your mind blown at how much barb sucks in comparison to the other classes....it's embarrassing....and yet barb is still incredible fun. They took the power away from us Nived and we're making the best of it.

One thing you'll love for sure, 2H's have been boosted and absolutely rock....well, at least Maximus and Furnace....Skorn is an instant brim/soul.

Won't take long to get geared....I'll be on tonight from 9:30pm EST til at least 1:30am EST....hit me up.