Released on Console, DL'ing Now

Console Discussion
Can anyone chime in with which platforms got the patch?
Always starred not fixed? Pfff...
The PS4 is now 1.03 and the notes are:

Bonus Acts will now cycle daily.
Nephalem Glory description updated.
Belial can always be defeated.
Massacre bonuses will be the same for all players in a local game.
Just had a small download on the ps3 idk what it was. Might have been this not sure
On PS4, highlight the game before launching it, press Options, and there is an option to view the patch notes.
09/11/2014 12:11 PMPosted by Arctor
On PS4, highlight the game before launching it, press Options, and there is an option to view the patch notes.

Oh Arctor... always late to the game repeating what i said :D
As Halaa and Joseph have stated, today's console update addressed a few bugs. Although I don't have an ETA to share at this time as to when 2.1.0 will be released for next-gen, you can be sure we'll spread the word as soon as we can.
09/11/2014 12:50 PMPosted by Araxom
As Halaa and Joseph have stated, today's console update addressed a few bugs. Although I don't have an ETA to share at this time as to when 2.1.0 will be released for next-gen, you can be sure we'll spread the word as soon as we can.

Could you try to get word along to the powers that be to update somewhere with patch notes? I know it shows on PS4 but the rest of us don't get word unless we know someone with a PS4.

Thanks
09/11/2014 11:25 AMPosted by Avin
Obviously not 2.1, but is there any patch notes?

blizzard does not use patch notes when they nerf or stealth nerf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I plan on selling games like toilet paper" -Bobby Kotick acta-bliz CEO
D3 was fine when were younger
-DearRu 02/18/2014 02:01 PM
Funny thing is, I started this thread as a joke. I didn't even know there was actually a patch downloading ;b
Any comment on why drop rates on the console version are 100% worse then the PC version?

stop calling it next gen, it is now CURRENT GEN.
09/11/2014 02:06 PMPosted by Leadros
Any comment on why drop rates on the console version are 100% worse then the PC version?

proly because you can trade items, although that's kinda irrelevant with no chat or lobby system.
09/11/2014 02:27 PMPosted by Tym
stop calling it next gen, it is now CURRENT GEN.

Not if you take the epic "last-gen support" threads as an indicator. Next-gen is next-gen.

The patch is supposed to have fixed the bonus bounty act cycle, but it hasn't for me. The bonus bounty acts remain as act 1 and 2 for me.
I'd like to know if wizard channeling was added
yo

when are you guys at blizz going to give info about the PC exp exploits?
its about damned time you said something... even if its the same BS you guys usually come up with. atleast give some info!

List of them somewhere, Blizzman? Maybe my fingers are deficient, but I can't seem to find the exact fixes with the search option.

360, btw. Maybe the patches were slightly different between consoles. Thank you.
Sure am glad that got fixed. I am really starting to enjoy my squishy monk