Exploiting the game is tolerated nowadays?

General Discussion
Some things are game mechanics and found efficiency that I wouldn't consider an exploit.

For example, doing COTA runs, doing crypt runs, doing mira runs, doing snake runs etc. A lot of people called these exploits, but they weren't exploits as it was expected game play.

I consider malthael non exploit until there was a known bug about double exp given. Once people know that there's a bug and ABUSE the bug - that's exploiting.

This is a clear bug, people are using it - that's exploiting.

It's a big problem. Depending on how prevalent it is, might need a full roll back, but that would be the end of D3 so, I imagine nothing will happen. They don't have to resources to go after individuals.
wow that's horrid.

blizzard doesnt ban exploiters
09/08/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Emmo
Yes, I agree with that quote. I'm the one who made it.

But seriously. If they do nothing it will literally be an admission that exploiting is fine. If they do, then seasons will simply be a leaderboard of who can exploit the most.

------
As predicted by many.
i know someone that doesnt even play d3 anymore but still bots, and has been doing so for the past 7 or 8 months.

i know this is a topic about exploits but hey, just something else to throw in here because blizztards really dont care what players do on their games
well, i prolly wont play the rest of season 1. exploits ruin an already bad game (getting better). maybe blizzard should invest more money in better programmers or maybe better testers? i know they did the PTR but obviously messed some other things up in the process. i dont understand how blizzard screws games up so bad. like, did noone ever go to town during a greater rift while u guys were testing?

wipe season 1, there is no point to continue season 1 with people over 500 paragon from an exploit. i really enjoy playing this game and hate when people / blizzard ruin it. i prolly wont play much of the rest of season 1
So they delete the several threads on this but dont lock the one account doing the exploit live in twitch with 2k viewers.

If they want to do damage control at least do it properly.
Greetings everyone, we are currently investigating the issue. As we look into this, we ask that posters refrain from providing specific descriptions of possible exploits in the forums - or call out specific accounts which may be involved in participating in the described actions.

For more information about the Code of Conduct you can check here: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

I'll be locking up the thread, thank you for bringing this to our attention.