Holiday/Community Event Ideas

General Discussion
Some nice ideas, big +1 - but I'd stay clear out of the national holidays such as American Independence Day, and focus on the neutral and international ones instead. Diablo & other Blizzard games premieres, patch releases, "global" holidays such as Valentine's Day, etc. are the best times for community buffs (and possibly other events as well).
09/15/2014 08:31 AMPosted by Zsu
Some nice ideas, big +1 - but I'd stay clear out of the national holidays such as American Independence Day, and focus on the neutral and international ones instead. Diablo & other Blizzard games premieres, patch releases, "global" holidays such as Valentine's Day, etc. are the best times for community buffs (and possibly other events as well).

I certainly wouldn't mind going the other way with this: make the national holiday events shorter, but include holidays from around the world. There's no reason other countries' holidays can't be celebrated too.

That said, I'd really just like to see reoccurring events in general. If that means not every month or holiday gets an events, I'm totally fine with that.
50 percent chance increase for treasure vault portals produced by treasure goblins that be a good community buff I think
Old topic, but better late than never.

In-Game Holiday events would be great.
There are plenty of new posts therefore unnecessary to dig up an old (I hope the ggogle transloter work x-D)