Bane of the Powerful

Bug Report
Bane of the Powerful doesn't seem to trigger after killing an elite pack of Corpse Raisers. (The Act V mob which explodes into a group of bats upon death).
I've tested this out thoroughly, killed dozens of both elites (blue) and champions (yellow) packs of Corpse Raisers inside a Greater Rift and the damage buff from the legendary gem Bane of the Powerful was never applied.
You have to kill the bats to get the Buff, thats what it was like in my case.
Nope, you have to kill the bats to get the Purple Orbs for your Greater Rift progress bar, but still no buff.
We've found a bug with Bane of the Powerful that prevents it from activating when killing elite Corpse Raisers. We're planning on implementing a fix for this bug in the future, but we don't have any information to share at this time about when that will be. Thanks for the report, Lockewarden!
09/15/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Grimiku
We've found a bug with Bane of the Powerful that prevent's it from activating when killing elite Corpse Raisers. We're planning on implementing a fix for this bug in the future, but we don't have any information to share about when that will be. Thanks for the report, Lockewarden!

PLEASE respond about the question regarding wand of woh and firebirds set .... please.
I've noticed the Bane of Powerful sometimes doesn't proc on other elite types as well. (not just corpse raisers).

I think it happened after I died and it cleared the buff, but killing new elites just stopped giving the buff.
09/15/2014 06:47 PMPosted by Ronald
I've noticed the Bane of Powerful sometimes doesn't proc on other elite types as well. (not just corpse raisers).

I think it happened after I died and it cleared the buff, but killing new elites just stopped giving the buff.

This.
09/15/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Grimiku
We've found a bug with Bane of the Powerful that prevents it from activating when killing elite Corpse Raisers. We're planning on implementing a fix for this bug in the future, but we don't have any information to share at this time about when that will be. Thanks for the report, Lockewarden!

Ive also noticed that champs/elites with Illusion grant the bane of the powerful buff when you kill the illusions, makes those packs really easy.
ive also noticed that champs/elites with Illusion grant the bane of the powerful buff when you kill the illusions, makes those packs really easy.

why would you tell them that?
I can confirm that the WOH extra explosions do proc the burn over time as well as the burn until death. I just tested it out and yes they do.
09/16/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Arcturus
I can confirm that the WOH extra explosions do proc the burn over time as well as the burn until death. I just tested it out and yes they do.

you lying pos. go lie somewhere else. I have KNOWN that the extra blasts proc nothing including firebirds/gems/tals set etc... it is the same bug as the thunderfury... weapon procs are not procing other items. you troll
push