RNG Hates my Barbarian

Hardcore
In total, I've found only 2 pieces of the IK set (one of which was at 61, and outclassed by literally the first boots I picked up at 70 from Kadala). The only Ring of Royal Grandeur I found was at 46. and today, the first 4 legendaries I find are shields I don't care about (chance to freeze on blocking a hit) and the 4th was for a Fate of the Fell that actually rolled really nicely, if I can change the % attack speed to % damage and find a rama's gift. Having said that, I really had no intention of playing a seasonal Crusader, and really haven't even touched my regular Crusader for a while now.

And all of this amounts to a whine post, and I apologize for that.
I know the feels man. On my non seasonal monk all I wanted was a WKL and Eye of the storm for the past 200 hours and I've found 3 eye's and 1 WKL on my seasonal monk but only have found one set piece to both sets for monk. Just keep praying to RNGesus and maybe he'll listen.
My barb is at the stall-wall. Drops have been solid so far, but I really need 2 of R's gift. Having the option to get some sockets added onto the weapons in my stash would really help lift my damage.
OP, you have 1100 total EK's and only 50 paragon on your barb. Farm up a bit more.

Oh, and grats on the soj, I have 12,000 ek's in seasons and only one of those thus far. RNG is RNG.
09/14/2014 12:02 PMPosted by Bryanw1995
OP, you have 1100 total EK's and only 50 paragon on your barb. Farm up a bit more.

Oh, and grats on the soj, I have 12,000 ek's in seasons and only one of those thus far. RNG is RNG.

Can't farm as much as some people. Full time job and adult life. Working on farming when I can, but I don't expect much progress.
I find that RNGesus (praise his name) loves all of us equally, which is to say not at all. More of a complete indifference to our suffering
09/14/2014 12:45 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
I find that RNGesus (praise his name) loves all of us equally, which is to say not at all. More of a complete indifference to our suffering

Amen.

Blessed by thy father, who art in code. Sacred be thy drops.
IF you get 3 pieces of IK before 100 paragon its because you are really lucky. Get into T1, farm rifts and use shards to get pieces its just a matter of time.
On my seasonal safer (dude one), all the gear he has on him i found the first week. Since I've gotten nothing :(. I did 10 t4 rifts with him (full party so strength in numbers buff and all), and got nothing but trial keys </3
Since RoS came out I've put 300 hours into barbarian and I've found one piece of immortal kings. My friend who has less than 40 hours played has given me 3 duplicates of immortal kings pieces he's found.
I get great drops all the time on my Monk.

. . .they just aren't the ones I'm looking for.

At all.