2.843 aps is weird? (Yes...more sentry crap!)

Demon Hunter
Basically....(>^^)>

Jaybird noticed some differences on CA with the 2.843 aps breakpoint (3.333 sentry aps) when using weapons with ias, and without ias.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12945884471?page=8#159

2H bow:
C BBBBBB
1 CA = 6 bolts (1 CA every 126 frames)

1H hand crossbow:
C BBBBBB
1 CA = 6 bolts (1 CA every 126 frames)

1H hand crossbow w/ ias:
C BBBBBBB
1 CA = 7 bolts (1 CA every 144 frames)

It didn't matter how much attack speed you had in the end, as long as 2.843 < attack speed < 4.153. Just weird behaviour? In any case, this thread was just to ask....is this right? Cause this is the opposite of what JayBird got, so I'ma bit confused >.<

Kk thanks. <(^^<)
Top 5 DH now using Etrayus. Gabynator destroyed 41 last night with nearly half the bar left when the boss emerged.
Okay, forgot to add, Philos mentioned a possible bug in 1 handers weeks ago.
This thread is only 3 posts deep and had me laughing out loud.
Playing softcore for so long is laugh worthy.
126 frames cluster? Sign me up!

I don't think I'll be putting IAS on my weapon unless I'm going for 2.84 xbow or 4.15 bow/one-hander.
09/13/2014 10:12 AMPosted by FeRMi
Top 5 DH now using Etrayus. Gabynator destroyed 41 last night with nearly half the bar left when the boss emerged.

The top Korean DH on the "roflmao" leader boards used a Manticore.

The random nature of rift RNG >>>>>>>>> the type of slight variations/weapons used for M6 given that the persons gear doesn't completely suck. In the end, it's whatever you prefer that mathematically "works" and pray for the perfect rift.
09/13/2014 10:12 AMPosted by FeRMi

09/13/2014 10:27 AMPosted by FeRMi
Okay, forgot to add, Philos mentioned a possible bug in 1 handers weeks ago.

09/13/2014 10:32 AMPosted by FeRMi
Playing softcore for so long is laugh worthy.

Someone doesn't know how to read or doesn't think twice about posting what is thinking.
PS: Nothing to do with the thread, just fan boy stuff.

Nyan, so according to what you've said, would be better to use bows, etc... w/o AS cause then you reduce 1 bolt no matter if the BP is the same?
Yes it would be, at least for this breakpoint.

But need to confirm w/ others cause I got something different form Jaybird~
I noticed some irregularities with my 1h configuration, while running the 4.15 BP with 7% IAS.

While tweaking the Paragon allocation for IAS, I noticed that 2.77 base APS wasn't quite firing at the same break neck speed that I was accustomed to. It wasn't until I added another point or two into Paragon Attack Speed that the fire rate evened out. Mind you, I was still at 2.77, the entire time.

Then again, it was late, and my eyes could have been playing tricks on me.
09/13/2014 02:15 PMPosted by DiEoxidE

The random nature of rift RNG >>>>>>>>>

That's it.. no more out of you till you post a GR completion lvl and time.. Anything in the low 30s = don't post. You better in the 40s to 45s GR by the time you post again.. got it?
09/13/2014 03:57 PMPosted by BlackVenom
09/13/2014 02:15 PMPosted by DiEoxidE

The random nature of rift RNG >>>>>>>>>

That's it.. no more out of you till you post a GR completion lvl and time.. Anything in the low 30s = don't post. You better in the 40s to 45s GR by the time you post again.. got it?

Hey you, get on TS lol
Mentioning the leaderboard does have some indication. Odds eventually come to favour. And in this case bows being strong because a bug. Also like I said a bug was mentioned before by people who play more than anyone here, and tests by eye and experience.

And its nothing to do with fanboy stuff. I just mentioned someone who managed to catch streaming. All was done with bows or xbows. Not the 4.15 handbow everyone is jerking off to lately.