Do you have an incentive for keep playing Seasons?

General Discussion
So don't play it anymore.

Why does everyone feel the need to post their own thread about why they don't want to play season? Just... don't play season. If there's nothing making you want to play season, then don't. The regular game is still right there.

These threads keep coming off as players asking Blizzard for bribes to play season, but that's a terrible idea for everyone. All it accomplishes is to make Blizzard waste resources to make you play a game mode you don't want to play, which in turn makes you angry because you feel you're wasting your time doing something you don't want to do to get the rewards. Nobody wins.

Just don't play seasons if you don't want to play season. Why is this so complicated?
stopped at PL103 seasonal HC. and will not return there.

there isnt ANY benefit compared to non seasonal (oh ye , first 2 days of S1 were fun, then somehow it feels same way like non seasonal.)

No difference at all. 1 new leg ? cmon.... not interested.

In the end, same as CLAN feature. its inthere, but does ZIPPO. (ou ye, watching someone other loot is rly briliant idea, while trading was disabled. Smart !@#*****

Clan/season is the most uninterested things in diablo. no purpose, no reason to participate in these 2.
Nah !@#$ seasons..no PvP..No Trading..to much RNG. Whats the point in becoming a top player when u can't challenge other players to duel because the game is terribly unbalanced.."oo I can grift one more lvl then u can and I have 20 more achievement points blah balah" Who %^-*ing cares?? Game is broken..i give it another year and it'll be dead until they release a final expansion to suck faithful D2 fans in for 6 more months of nerfing and BS.
09/16/2014 03:35 PMPosted by WDrSharkon
So don't play it anymore.

Why does everyone feel the need to post their own thread about why they don't want to play season? Just... don't play season. If there's nothing making you want to play season, then don't. The regular game is still right there.

These threads keep coming off as players asking Blizzard for bribes to play season, but that's a terrible idea for everyone. All it accomplishes is to make Blizzard waste resources to make you play a game mode you don't want to play, which in turn makes you angry because you feel you're wasting your time doing something you don't want to do to get the rewards. Nobody wins.

Just don't play seasons if you don't want to play season. Why is this so complicated?

And... what you're doing by replaying is NOT a waste of time? Bumping a thread you don't support?

Let me as you, WHY do YOU feel the need to answer to this kind of threads if you think they are pointless and harmful then?

Not to mention that you added NOTHING to the discussion, disproved NONE of my points, etc.

You just ventilated on me your frustration towards people who don't share/agree with the current state of the game, that's all you did. And in a non-original, repetitive, poorly thought manner btw.

But, HEY, thanks for the bump, bud!