Remove the Realm of Trials and make Orek a vendor

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 Next
Wouldn't you rather use that hour farming instead of getting the keys? Just scroll through the topic a bit and you'll see some good points. Blues, can you please address this issue, or at least tell us why do you feel Trials should stay? I don't want to spam this topic but i think 20+ pages deserves an answer from you.
Can we get a blue response?
Blues PoV:

We love trials, and we think they are good for the game and measuring character strengh.
I know 90%+ of the playerbase hates them BUT, you just play the game and we`ll tell you what you like.
This has 10 more pages since last i checked. gonna bump this.
Yeah... No.
still no blue post sayin something about useless and stupid trials? pretty sad. bump.
Trials is extremely dumb, its not a set group or anything. its rng lol you might get a group of those big fat guys on wave 40+ or worst get winged assasins where you get 1 shot with next to not warning.
They are just a supreme waste of time. I guarantee more people would bother with grifts if they didn't have to first devote time to spamming trials for keys. They are a stupid and unnecessary block to grifts.
Patch day today, maybe, maybe they fix the boring trials.
I agree with OP. I am currently sitting on about 150 trial keystones and avoid grifts just because I feel trial is a waste of time. I'd rather run multiple regular rifts than do one trial and one grift.
10/21/2014 09:26 AMPosted by Shark
Patch day today, maybe, maybe they fix the boring trials.

No patch today.
I concur, please for the love of me remove trials, not only are trials not balanced per classes it is such a pain to have to run them non-stop and change gear set just to be tested, over and over and over and over and over and over again to the infinite....

I would love to try my hand at the GR level I'm at which is 36 but because I play Phalanx Sader I literally am bad at trials....

I don't want to make a M6DH just for trials it's not fun, not needed and truly is boring to no ends.
iApprove of this!!!
Meanwhile in EU servers:

Rifts - 2256 people playing
Greater Rifts - 153 people playing

This statistics alone shows there is something wrong with grift mode and I think Realm of Trials is the main reason. We need a simple system that allows us to unlock keystone levels.
+1
Great idea!
This....I have so many Trial Keys sitting in stash because I just can't be bothered anymore.
I'd far rather just run a normal T6 rift even tho it's ridiculously easy.
10/21/2014 12:18 PMPosted by Cihan
Meanwhile in EU servers:

Rifts - 2256 people playing
Greater Rifts - 153 people playing

This statistics alone shows there is something wrong with grift mode and I think Realm of Trials is the main reason. We need a simple system that allows us to unlock keystone levels.

I like this , but in a way I think your answer is a little flawed.

While I agree with OP and love this thread, this quote I just had to point out.

The main problem with public Grift games is that about 35-40% of the people joining are undergeared, and while some people don't mind leeches in rifts they wont do Grifts with them.

Sorry to get off topic, but that is just my 2 cents.

+1 to OP, this is the best idea Ive heard in a long time.
Yes.

Remove the trials.

Trial rift keystones are burning a hole in my pockets.