"Salvage all" button not working after patch?

Bug Report
I click on the "Salvage all yellow" button and there are still yellow items in my bag didn't get salvage.
Am I the only one?
Nope, I get this as well. There's always one stubborn yellow that has to be manually salvaged.
Nope, happened to me multiple times last night as well....
There is a bug preventing items found from Caches from properly being salvaged using the salvage all button. I am not sure if this applies to all difficulties that a cache is found. I know that normal caches from act1 do that.
Button doesn't work for items from cache's, might be an account bound bug.
Yep. I noticed this. Have to manually salvage. I've had 3-4 items at a time not work. Annoying, but doesn't need a hotfix really. There are much worse issues that need hotfixed first.

The items I've had this happen to, I picked up in Nephalem Rifts.
Yes I do get this too on cache items..
I've noticed that you can't salvage your rerolled yellow items with the salvage button.
The bug should be connected with that, I think.
shhhhhhhh

Blizzard already tested this 100% and it is working as intended.
We've identified a bug that prevents account-bound Rare items from being broken down when players use the Salvage All option at the Blacksmith. We are looking to fix this bug at a future date, but don't have an ETA to share at this time.

Thank you all for the reports, and good hunting out there!
09/24/2014 02:17 PMPosted by Grimiku
We've identified a bug that prevents account bound rare items from being broken down when players use the Salvage All option at the Blacksmith. We don't have any additional information to share about it at this time, but we are looking into taking care of it. Thank you all for the reports, and good hunting out there!

Wouldn't this be a good thing? People who have acnt bound rares probably want to keep them for a specific reason. This way it avoids salvaging an item you actually swap in to use.
09/24/2014 02:26 PMPosted by Marcel
We've identified a bug that prevents account bound rare items from being broken down when players use the Salvage All option at the Blacksmith. We don't have any additional information to share about it at this time, but we are looking into taking care of it. Thank you all for the reports, and good hunting out there!

Wouldn't this be a good thing? People who have acnt bound rares probably want to keep them for a specific reason. This way it avoids salvaging an item you actually swap in to use.

Me thinks you don't know what a Rare item is in this game.
09/24/2014 02:29 PMPosted by CourtJester

Me thinks you don't know what a Rare item is in this game.

Me thinks you don't know what a troll is in this game.
Actually I was legitmetly wondering why it would auto salvage...an Ammy with 15% elemental, 100cd, 10cc and socket when one doesnt have a useable HF ammy is about as good as one can get in that particular element (assuming you dont have the BiS Leg Ammy either). I believe awhile back someone posted that they had accidentally salvaged a similar ammy and were then stuck with a horrible replacement.

As for the cache rares, well, that would ofc be an unfortunate by product. Normally I would ask, why even bother picking up the rares to begin with, but after the recent changes I'm starting to think even rares should have a beam of light on them since Veiled Crystals are becoming more "rare" than forgotten souls
We've identified a bug that prevents account-bound Rare items from being broken down when players use the Salvage All option at the Blacksmith. We are looking to fix this bug at a future date, but don't have an ETA to share at this time.

Thx for more than what its worth issue with Crafting Prices and Salvaging Rare items...
OH...the Kadala thing is GREAT!!!!! for players that get everything on their RNG side...33% more drops for you!( Only players that RNG is good for them)..For others like me....that 33% more drops VIA RNG its more like 0.033%.....
Thank you, and Happy Hunting Diablo Devs and Blues!

Except for rares dropping from horadric caches, which are AB too.
But yeah, if they removed AB from cache items and stopped salvage all from rerolled rares it would be a good thing actually. You can have rare jewelry on a season char for a while, and might break it accidentally switching it because of the gems in it.

It always amazes me how they can screw stuff up and then blow it off and say will be fixed in a future update. How about accepting responsibility and putting in the OT to fix it now?

This^.

Just make it so that clicking the salvage button again let's you salvage those remaining items.
Why is a minor irritant bug being publicly addressed when the trials snafu - which locks 1% of players into top ladder spots and now-unattainable gem levels while punishing the other 99% - is being studiously ignored?