Reset the Leaderboard Blizzard Trials nerfed???

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 19 Next
09/23/2014 10:21 PMPosted by Mythologick
Who gives an honest ****.

Leaderboards in D3 are a !@#$%^- joke anyway.

I don't care who got lucky enough to find awesome gear and and an awesome rift.

Give me the Arena PvP I was promised 2+ years ago with a leaderboard for that, then we'll see some type of competitive environment.

Greater rifts are a *!@#$%^ joke.

this is what bad players actually believe
09/23/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Sleeper
LAWL, me new? Nah, check my paragon in season/non season, probably 3X your current paragon and gears brah. Haters gonna hate, players gonna play

Already did, your gear isn't impressive. Plus, 705 Paragon doesn't mean you play Blizzard games for more than a year and judging by your Season Paragon, all it means is that you have too much free time to spend. You probably started playing Diablo 6 months ago. When I asked if you were new, I meant that you obviously knows nothing about Blizzard. They don't wipe their servers, they are not NCSoft. Ladders will reset when Seasons end, period.
+1
remove trials. They make no sense for hardcore players. Is this a trap to early kill my char before i even attempt a grift ?
Let us select a grift from a list we already completed before. Why am i forced to ditch my wizard if i want a high key ? The current system can NOT simulate a real grift and thus can not and will not correctly guess the level i can do. I could correctly select the grift i want to do if i could directly choose from a list
Sleeper speaketh the truth
Are there any Blizzard people in here?
Don't consider this game competitive... you'll be happier in the long run!
09/23/2014 10:55 PMPosted by Skaad
09/23/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Sleeper
LAWL, me new? Nah, check my paragon in season/non season, probably 3X your current paragon and gears brah. Haters gonna hate, players gonna play

Already did, your gear isn't impressive. Plus, 705 Paragon doesn't mean you play Blizzard games for more than a year and judging by your Season Paragon, all it means is that you have too much free time to spend. You probably started playing Diablo 6 months ago. When I asked if you were new, I meant that you obviously knows nothing about Blizzard. They don't wipe their servers, they are not NCSoft. Ladders will reset when Seasons end, period.

You don't even know how to put the higher dmg wep in your main hand. LOL. Incredible. Giving a lecture on some one when you don't even know the simplest mechanic. Are you new? Always an excuse for something isn't there eh?
My god, Blizzard. Please stop messing around and PUNISH YOUR FREAKING PLAYERBASE!

WORK PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY!
before in trials in groups we were able to get to higher tiers. now it sets us at a much lower one and we have to work our way up. so basically the people who farmed trials before and got their gems leveled. i can never achieve that. this creates a permanent difference between players now. i can't ever hope to close the gap
why don't we just get rid of trials, really don't see the point of them except something you repeatedly have to do for varying results, just gift us a sliding level scale select and charge us the usual rift token for a grift
09/23/2014 11:52 PMPosted by Tudi
remove trials. They make no sense for hardcore players. Is this a trap to early kill my char before i even attempt a grift ?
Let us select a grift from a list we already completed before. Why am i forced to ditch my wizard if i want a high key ? The current system can NOT simulate a real grift and thus can not and will not correctly guess the level i can do. I could correctly select the grift i want to do if i could directly choose from a list

This makes so much sense. Just remove trials and keystones and let players do the rifts at their pace and ability.
09/23/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Hifonics
I'm for the removed trials. Once one is completed we should be able to always run that one. Let us always start at the highest one completed. This gives us a reason to do GR. For group play, let it start at the lowest persons completed one. This way people also help others out as well.

This sounds much better. I am finding extremelly boring to do grifts in coop now, because depending on the party, we start at a difficulty that is actually lower than T6. So stupid.
You guys seem to think Blizzard cares if the leaderboards are skewed....

lets look at it logically:

season 1 should have ended a couple times so far...

1. adventure mode was unlocked when seasons started which let people level to 70 in 105 minutes.

2. There was a known exp glitch that instead of rolling people back that used the exploit, laughed it off and banned 1 person only because his twitch account made more money then blizzard did that day off diablo franchise

3. This ridiculous patch that changes things mid season.

I'm sure other people can come up with a couple more issues that has made season 1 the joke it has become.
I am actually far less concerned with the leaderboards than the fact that the low-40s gems staring me in the face, which I was looking forward to upgrading, will now stay in the low 40s until either this is fixed or the game gets its next major gear update.

Meanwhile, of course, the handful of people who already got their level 50+ gems are sitting just as pretty as, well, anyone who abused exp exploits and never faced consequences; only the shall-we-say latecomers are getting punished.
Blizzard, you really can't do this in mid season if you think greater rifts are in any way competitive. And since you keep the leaderboards, you do think they are, right?
I don't think the leaderboards should be reset, because the guys on top worked hard for it, and besides, they probably have tons of high level rifts keys, so they'll just get on top again. Just revert the changes to the trials, and maybe work on something else for next season.
Best solution:
Revert the trial changes and implement it at the new season. Everything would be fine

Ok solution:
Reset ladders. Only problem here would be the massive key-farming on EU-Servers in the last 24h in fear of the patch. So this also wouldn't be really fair.

Thats it. Do anything, but not nothing
Blizz, you just cockblocked most of us on leaderboard..

SAY NO TO COCKBLOCK!!!
Fix trials please, it's depressing getting bad results in a trial compared to yesterday.