From Kadala to craft to Rift to Craft

General Discussion
I normally would not pick up every single item in a rift so I would not waste time going back to town. I';d pick up enough to fill my inventory once because I knew I would get a good amount of crafting materials from Kadala. So now I have to make two to three trips back to town from a rift so I can empty my inventory instead of simply running from Kadala to the crafting station in Act 1.

Nice.
It for the best. The barbs was getting to fat and not excising enough. Now they are forced to do some bendings and crunches. If blizzard wouldnt have done this, soon all the barbs would had drop due to having heart attacks.
Quality of life change.

They didn't want you running from Kadala to the Blacksmith to salvage all constantly. Now you only have to return to town 2 or 3 times per rift to salvage all.

Like darkvoid said, this change was government mandated by new health care laws aimed at reducing obesity among the barbarian community.
09/24/2014 06:59 AMPosted by darkvoid
It for the best. The barbs was getting to fat and not excising enough. Now they are forced to do some bendings and crunches. If blizzard wouldnt have done this, soon all the barbs would had drop due to having heart attacks.

Thank you, you made my day. I'm still laughing.
My inventory almost never fills up on a rift run, no clue what kinda junk you have littering your character but you should probably have an intervention. :)
09/24/2014 07:25 AMPosted by Galadrielle
09/24/2014 06:59 AMPosted by darkvoid

Thank you, you made my day. I'm still laughing.

Blizzard dont realize this will nerf the whirlwind barb. They relied on that fat stomach of thiers to keep the momentum going..

09/24/2014 07:36 AMPosted by Melzas
My inventory almost never fills up on a rift run, no clue what kinda junk you have littering your character but you should probably have an intervention. :)

People are hoarders.
Be careful, if you keep talking about using rift Items to craft blizzard may very well nerf that down to less blues and yellows as well.
09/24/2014 07:47 AMPosted by frayer
Be careful, if you keep talking about using rift Items to craft blizzard may very well nerf that down to less blues and yellows as well.

Heck grift all get is blues and gems. So what, all whites now O_o
This is such a poorly thought out change.

Kadala was a great source of yellows, which are the main limitation when it comes to enchanting.

So now we have to run a few extra T6 rifts, picking up everything and going back to town, just to make the same number of yellows.

But hey, we don't have to make the 0.5 second trip from Kadala to the Blacksmith in act 1 anymore!

Absolutely ridiculous reasoning. Thanks Blizz for making the game even more grindy and tedious.
I pick up blues/whites and yellows for crafting in rifts. Usually, I do not pick up everything due to Kadala providing the materials. Now, I pick up everything.

I make 2-3 trips back to town now each rift to compensate.
09/24/2014 07:03 AMPosted by MadRasputin
They didn't want you running from Kadala to the Blacksmith to salvage all constantly.

God forbid spending ~20 seconds doing that!!111
09/24/2014 07:03 AMPosted by MadRasputin
They didn't want you running from Kadala to the Blacksmith to salvage all constantly. Now you only have to return to town 2 or 3 times per rift to salvage all.

brilliant! XD
09/24/2014 06:56 AMPosted by TakeNotes
I normally would not pick up every single item in a rift so I would not waste time going back to town. I';d pick up enough to fill my inventory once because I knew I would get a good amount of crafting materials from Kadala. So now I have to make two to three trips back to town from a rift so I can empty my inventory instead of simply running from Kadala to the crafting station in Act 1.

Nice.

I couldn't agree more. Blizzard claims that this change was made as quality of life change so that we didn't have to run back and forth between Kadala and the Blacksmith.
Let me get this right the 4 steps between Kadala and the Blacksmith in Act 1 was a huge inconvenience but picking up every yellow item in game porting back to town, salvaging, porting back, filling my bag, porting back, salvaging, Porting back... this is waaaaaaay more convenient.
Gone are the days of the quick rifting we are once again stuck in a group with this message
"Bag full BRB"
Really a bad change thought it was fine the way it was. Kadala was a fickle B___ but at least I always had mats and didn't have to slow down my game to do so.