So you can't unroll an item?

Hardcore
I wonder if I made a bad choice with my helm, the original stat is regenerate 4600 health per second. Should I have rolled the reduce control by 33% into resistance?
No. But you should keep rerolling until you get Crit Chance. For both Wiz and WD's All Res is an easy stat since you can stack Int like no tomorrow. Crit Chance is more important than All Res.
09/23/2014 08:18 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
No. But you should keep rerolling until you get Crit Chance. For both Wiz and WD's All Res is an easy stat since you can stack Int like no tomorrow. Crit Chance is more important than All Res.

Thanks, I got 5% crit, which is below average 5.25=(4.5+6)/2 so I said screw crit.

I would much rather have your grin reaper though.
Forgot I had that. Its on one of my mules.
09/23/2014 08:37 PMPosted by Prometheus
Thanks, I got 5% crit, which is below average 5.25=(4.5+6)/2 so I said screw crit.

5% crit is still better than 0% crit.
For min maxing killing ghom I would suggest rolling life per second on all pieces of gear and getting rid of all damage. That way you can enjoy killing ghom 10000% longer.
Lol....

You ditched 5% CC for AR? Do you know how much damage you just took away from your fetish? Int characters don't need much AR, especially when it comes to your helm.

You are already gimping yourself with that weapon in terms of CC.
Why would you need AR anyway? You need to stack Poison resist!
secondary stats are almost never worth rerolling

nice helm :), good luck getting CC