Blood Shards cost went up!!!

Items and Crafting
New patch change Blood shards system,now i feel no need to collect them anymore,since 1 rift trip you can only bet 4 times on regular items, and 1 time on weapons and amulets .
GJ Blizz, to continue ruin our game,what a joke!
If this was intended then obviously the rate for legendary items has been increased as well. I imagine it will be a substantial buff if so.
They probably just wanted to make us farm more. its not a huge problem. that or they increased the drop rate of that 2 bit skank.
09/23/2014 10:54 AMPosted by Legit
If this was intended then obviously the rate for legendary items has been increased as well. I imagine it will be a substantial buff if so.

I hope so, however just for fun i spent the 443 i had sitting to see, all yellow and blue items...
So now that this is a thing, can you please raise the blood shard cap to correspond with higher gamble costs to, say, 2000?
I'm just....so done. This is just terrible.
Did you guys bother reading the patch notes? lol

Chance of Kadala to give a legendary item has been greatly increased to compensate for the increased shard cost.
Read the patch notes. Rate went up too
this is a joke
rofl if you believe the drop rates, plz farm a little and see it yourself.
After 30 mins farming ,plz tell me what you get,thank you.
so far i think it killed Bloodshard farming,so hard to get anything.
09/23/2014 10:59 AMPosted by krio
Did you guys bother reading the patch notes? lol

Chance of Kadala to give a legendary item has been greatly increased to compensate for the increased shard cost.

Yes but think, less items bought means less quantity, less quantity means reduced chance to actually get an item. Now you will get a single chance to get a legendary, instead of many chances. I just don't see this as being a good change at all.
EHMERGED they changed it?

Or doubled it? :D
OMG kadal i need lick you now so hard lo
with 500 shards ,now it will only roll avg 1 none use leg, before you get 2-4.
If I read correctly though they never told us how much they increased the drop chance. If they are going to make it 5x more that doesnt fix anything it effectively keeps it the same. I feel they need to rethink this but that is just me.
Too much crying not enough thinking.

Simply... higher blood shard cost, yields more legendaries = less clicking = less running back and forth = ultimately, still the same damn thing
They should have the cost increased to 500, and let us pick the item we want with only the rolls on it being random.
Quality of life improvement. Nothing more.
This change leads to less variance = less entropy = good for players.

So its good for us.

Rejoyce!

(oh wait less crafting mats womp womp)