Let's be Xbox One friends for gifts (ver.?)

Console Discussion
I know there are already a few threads like this, but i'm pretty sure they were made before most people buggered off to Destiny or other games for their own reasons.

Now, this thread is for Xbox One Diablo players to add each other by leaving their gamertag in this thread. However, I want to put emphasis on that people who post in this thread should only be regular players of the game and can see themselves playing on a regular basis, and that if they should go to another game for a period of time, they'll still come back and be more than happy to play some more Diablo. I just want this to be a thread where it's still going to be relevant for months to come, as those who contribute to this thread would be regular players, rather than like the other ones where everyone adds each other, but the majority are casual gamers who go to other games for whatever reason after a short period of time with Diablo. Thus, the thread dies, and people who still play the game today end up sending gifts to those who don't play anymore instead of those who do.

Even if only 5 people post in this thread and add each other as friends, at least they'll be getting and sending gifts between one another on a regular basis.

TL;DR - post your Xbox One gamertag in this thread to add other players and have them add you back for Diablo gift purposes, but only do so please if you ARE (and would continue to see yourself) being a regular Diablo player.

So to get the ball rolling..

I play on a regular basis, at least 4-8 hours a day and I usually get at least 3-5 gifts to send to others per day, as I usually farm for legendarys, aswell as playing on higher torment difficulties. I do intend to play this game for a good while, especially if Blizzard stick to their word and give this game good patch support. So please add my gamertag - Das Belmont
My GT is: heraldTyphus
GT: dcanivel
Online every day
Ok, added you guys, so please be sure to add me back :) (Same goes for everyone else. If someone adds you as a friend from this thread, add them back!)
Steve Sq - I play weird hours but play every day
Added all ya guys - RayfeLosstarot
Sir hellraiser
Ralthos

I usually play at night (PST) for a few hours.
Fuhrer D, I play every night.
BossASHell - I play all the time
GT: ScooterKid50ccc
daily w/mic
GT: Jerevicious

I'm on all the time. Will be taking a small hiatus for Forza Horizon 2, but I'll be back and will prob still play some every day. Trying to get dem paragons.
Gt is sith night fury I play most of the Time
Gamer Tag: Death Awakin

-On during weekends a lot and weekdays almost everyday after work hours.
HsojVvad. Still not familiar with how the friends things work for xbox so please be patient with me.

Some people added me before, but I don't see them play. Don't know why, since I am not sure how this friend things work.

Can someone explain it to me so I know what to expect.
My GT is goat3737

D3 is about the only game I am playing right now. I usually play evenings from about 8-9pm to midnight eastern time in US.

Please add!.
09/25/2014 11:52 AMPosted by HsojVvad
HsojVvad. Still not familiar with how the friends things work for xbox so please be patient with me.

Some people added me before, but I don't see them play. Don't know why, since I am not sure how this friend things work.

Can someone explain it to me so I know what to expect.

When you click on your activity alerts (e.g. via the profile tab on the left of the dashboard), it will say so and so added you as a friend. When they do, they will be "following" you, but you won't technically be friends with them or so them online etc. until you add them back.

It's kinda like how twitter works for example. You can follow someone and see all their tweets, but they won't see your tweets on their feed unless they follow you back, nor would you be able to direct message each other.

So, to clarify - to have someone as a friend officially, where you can see them online and they can see you online under both your friends list, you need to add them as a friend and they need to add you as a friend too (in which ever order)
Thank you DasBelmont. I guess that is why I am getting no game requests to play. I will see if I can figure out how to add them. I don't know how Twitter works either. Never used it. :P

*edit* Figured it out. Took me some time, but I added them. I am very thankful for explaining it to me.
Keep the gamertags coming! This is great as I just picked up the game myself and it would be cool to get and send Gifts!
09/25/2014 11:54 AMPosted by Roarke
My GT is goat3737

D3 is about the only game I am playing right now. I usually play evenings from about 8-9pm to midnight eastern time in US.

Please add!.

Dude, our Avatars look surprisingly familiar....