Battle.net Account Link Issues

Console Bug Report
1 2 3 7 Next
Greetings everyone,

UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account.

Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly!

----------

We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.html
Good to see a resonse, but the link you've posted is exactly what everyone is complaining about?
I'd like a fix too but I think he just started a new thread since that one was so busy. Now if we can keep this one down to a minimum it will cut out us trying to search for the latest update. It will be in this new thread I think.
Had this game for over a week and been putting off playing it until I can link my account. This problem has taken too long to solve, I'm refunding this game while I still can. Not very encouraging when the other recent top issue of some people having network issues playing online has taken a month to solve.
This is kind of ridiculous that this has been going on for a week and blizzard hasn't identified even what the code problem is.

You guys have a mountain of money. Surely you can give us some kind of explanation of what is wrong.
I also have the issue with XBox Live linking when i tried to attempt it from my XBox One and then the same issue from my PC in the chrome browser i just get the same error as everyone else.

An error has occurred.
Your connected account status is unavailable at this time. Please try again later.
Cant seems to connect my psn account to my battle.net.
Woot. Maybe there will be a fix soon!
Hello my troubled people,i have a semi-solution.. If you have working Battle.net account that you are using on PS3,new accounts don't work(i have that acc and it's working,when i tried to connect new Battle.net acc the same error message reports) If you want to transfer character from another SEN acc that is not your primary on your PS3 console you can easily use this method it's simple,when on account summary(Primary that you use on your PS3 and that is activated on Battle.net) click EDIT,enter e-mail of the secondary(acc where is your character you want to transfer) PS3 account that you used to make account on PS4,verificate it in your mail inbox,then you will be able to connect on that account and transfer your character to PS4. After you have transfered it,go back to Battle.net account and change everything back using the same procedure. Now you have done what you need(transfering PS3 character to PS4) and if u use original working account of Battle.net it will function again after you reverse procedure. You can play online without linking to Battle.net,this link is needed only for transfering and those bonus items. Hope this helps,it helped me.. :))
I hope to fix it soon, because I have the same issue in PSN.
I have the exact same problem, don't care about the legendary ring so much. Just want to import my characters.
After reopening my support ticket (since the first response did not acknowledge that any problem with linking exists) i got this response:
Heya Zoran

I'm Game Master Kyotaniar, Sorry I couldn't catch you online, but I've had a look into your ticket about linking your PSN account to Battle.net

We're currently having issues with connecting PSN to your Battle.net account. This is a known issue and something our bug team are working on getting corrected as quickly as possible.

The best thing to do would be to simply try again in a couple of days and it should link up just fine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message :),

Regards,

Gnomish Game Master Kyotaniar
English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe

let's hope Blizz will solve this mess
This is my first Blizzard game. Not the greatest first experience, but it is a great game. Just wish I could use what is promised to you when you first start the game. Plus watching this problem is a little fun, seeing support run in circles with no answers and/or ETA for us paying customers is GREAT! Thank you...if anyone is reading this forum and not just copy and pasting last Blizzard post.
Please fix this Blizzard. I hate to be that guy, but good god maybe you might think about hiring someone with half a brain. I could have taught and managed a 4 year old to have solved this problem in the time it has taken you to... oh wait, nothing. You've done nothing in all this time.

I have been loyal to Blizzard since WoW was released as you can see from my history. I"ve bought every expansion for me and my girlfriend over the years, and I have no less than 3 copies of Diablo III, 1 PC, and the bull!@#$ repurchase of the entire game for PS4 that you shoved down my throat and I had to take.

Do you wanna become EA? Because this is how you become EA.

Problems exist. I and most everyone are fine with issues, hiccups and glitches. But to have no fix for thousands of players, broken promises and little to no updates over something so simple to workaround/fix yet so monumental to the experience is unforgiveable.

This, and the repurchase of the game are black marks upon you in my eyes Blizzard A couple of years ago I vowed to never purchase an EA game again. I may be a drop in a pond, but each day more and more drops never hit that pond and that chain reaction can wither away even the mightiest of oceans.

You are not above us Blizzard. Listen and respect your customer base or eventually, you too will be a dry ocean.
Same issue here, tried to link Diablo 3 on PS4 and then on my PC on both Mozilla and IE with adblock and popup blocker disabled and no go.
Hope they fix it soon

The game works thou so so i dont get whats the urgency, the ring will be added later and its not like its some uber ring that you just MUST HAVE
Please fix this and don't lock/merge this thread with another. Just fix it.
IT WORKS NOW (Tuesday, September 30, 2014 19:15 (UTC +2))
Hour ago i posted a message that its broken and doesn't work, well as of 1 minute ago i manged to link my PSN account to Battle.net account.
I did it on my PC, worked fine on PaleMoon (Mozilla 64 bit clone) Browser.

P.S. If you'll try to do it and it wont work for you then try to change your Password and then also change your email, thats what i did (for other reasons) but it worked for me after i did those 2 things.

Hope it works for you guys!
It's fixed ladies and gentlemen, just did it at work from the cell