Holy Shotgun Questions

Crusader
Hi everyone!

Last night I finally managed a Ramaladni's gift for my Fate of the Fell and right away switched up some stuff for the Holy Shotgun build. Now, I haven't rerolled my pieces into max CDR because I've ran out of materials (sigh) but I just wanted to know how on earth is it people are able to use Prophet instead of say, Embodiment of Power to not run out of Wrath while you're in Akarat's Champion. Should I be rolling for resource cost reduction? (And yes all my paragon points are in CDR right now).

Secondly, what sort of shield should I be going for? Is there one specific to the build that most use? Can it be any crusader shield?

You can see my crusader here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tenneiyl-1257/hero/49050551

Thanks! :)
Look at my profile, will give you great ideas...my HOly Shotgun is a beast...could use a good Holy SoJ, but I make do for now...the legendary gems I use are the game changer on shotgun...GRs will be fairly easy, but clear speed will top out around Gr 35 unfortunately...I've been trying to push shotgun further,but I think I hit the ceiling...Stampede or Condemn build will be next for me, but in the meantime use my build as a guide and wreck face...
How long did it take you guys to get a fate of the fell? I salvaged one when I decided to play Rolands on my first sader, but now I want one for the sader I levelled named Shotgun. Mind you she has only about 8 hours of play time, so I'm not whining that I don't have one. Just curious to see whether it drops often or not.

I want to play this too, even if it maxes out at 35, even without fate of the fell, I'm having fun using it.
Tough to say with rng and all...but I got my first Fell in the 400 paragons...and because my rng for this particular item is terrible, it's the only one I have ever found. Fortunately I have made it into a pretty damn good weapon thanks to Ramis gift...but good luck, finding this flail again might be tricky...
Took me a long time to get my FoTF, I was at para 600-650 and finally dropped, thank goodness it rolled pretty decent. Then all of sudden it started to rain FoTF when I no longer need it (go figures lol). Pretty much this game is Random and you have 1 of 4 chances to get a two handed mace but weighted at 20% for FoTF.
I tried the shotgun sader for quite some time and I am now using a blessed shield set up. Using the gyrfalcons claw, which removes the resource cost, and a jekangbord, makes this setup unstoppable and a lot more effective in greater rifts. The lowest stone I get in the trials with this setup is L22. It just kicks @ss! Add that with a 30K life on hit everytime the shield hits a foe, best setup ever!
I wish that we still had an auction house so that I could sell my FoTF which is now useless, and sitting in my lockbox.
10/02/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Prevenge
How long did it take you guys to get a fate of the fell? I salvaged one when I decided to play Rolands on my first sader, but now I want one for the sader I levelled named Shotgun. Mind you she has only about 8 hours of play time, so I'm not whining that I don't have one. Just curious to see whether it drops often or not.

I want to play this too, even if it maxes out at 35, even without fate of the fell, I'm having fun using it.

If you gamble shards for one it shouldn't take too long.
I spent 3 weeks doing that and didn't get anywhere, decided to give up and get other stuff with my shards.