Do you shard amulets?

General Discussion
just wondering if you lot spend your shards on amulets.
trynna get a specific amu, not sure if it's worth wasting shards on them.
The current pricing would indicate that you are more likely to drop an amulet farming than you are getting the specific one you want from Kadala.

If you have absolute perfect gear in other slots, bet ammy's...if you have even marginal upgrades possible in other areas gamble those pieces instead.

1 T6 Rift = 1 pull of the ammy slot machine.

Statistically not worth it.
Before the last patch I spent a TON of shards on rings trying to get an SoJ, or Unity, never happened. I never purchased an amulet, and most certainly will not with the new prices.
it depends. they are the last thing you should look for from kadala for sure. and most classes should be fine with just farming monsters or for hellfire ammys over gambling for them.

the only time i really think its worth getting ammys from kadala is when you are a monk looking for swk, and its the last piece you need.
I would not spend blood shards gambling for amulets at this point in time, unless it's the final piece of gear you need to make your build work, and the HF ammy isn't for you, or you don't want to farm for it.
10/03/2014 02:34 PMPosted by Fenyx
I would not spend blood shards gambling for amulets at this point in time, unless it's the final piece of gear you need to make your build work, and the HF ammy isn't for you, or you don't want to farm for it.

^^
10/03/2014 02:31 PMPosted by Sycoticpyro
it depends. they are the last thing you should look for from kadala for sure. and most classes should be fine with just farming monsters or for hellfire ammys over gambling for them.

the only time i really think its worth getting ammys from kadala is when you are a monk looking for swk, and its the last piece you need.

Exactly my case :( actually I might go for belts to find a witching hour (which are rumored to be in the game - Never found one since the very first days of d3) because I cant stand losing 500 shards for 5 yellows
No not a chance, i haven't a single amulet i want to socket yet, farming about 15-20 amulets a day and they have all rolled !@#$ or far from as good as i want, been trying since 2.1 launch. all other gear is no prob to farm but the %^-*ing amulets is a pain.
I shard occasionally. Never amulets though.
10/03/2014 03:45 PMPosted by OMGBBQLOL
I shard occasionally. Never amulets though.

dam, you beat me too it. +1 need to change our diet
10/03/2014 02:25 PMPosted by Pri
The current pricing would indicate that you are more likely to drop an amulet farming than you are getting the specific one you want from Kadala.

If you have absolute perfect gear in other slots, bet ammy's...if you have even marginal upgrades possible in other areas gamble those pieces instead.

1 T6 Rift = 1 pull of the ammy slot machine.

Statistically not worth it.

The fun part is that you are not guaranteed 100 or more shards per T6 rift. You can and will get under 100 pretty frequently.

Basically, I'm reinforcing your point. It's not worth it unless you its the last piece of gear you need.
10/03/2014 02:31 PMPosted by Sycoticpyro

i agree

just for statistic purpose let me share my experience so far...
ive been sharding ammys for quite a long time now in seasons (im a monk in need of sunwuko ammy), ive picked 3 in kadala and 1 in normal drop... all crap but this is expected....hahaha