drop rate for boss mobs for hellfire amulet!

Console Discussion
I stockpiled tons of keys for hellfire amulet looking forward to 2.1 patch. Well it looks like I'm going to need them, done 20 boss fights so far & only have 2 parts drop ( 10% drop rate! ) What's the deal with the drop rate? I'm doing this on torment 6, isn't the drop rate 100% on IF6 on PC??
It is in 2.1.1, this change as well as others will probably be included later.

It's unclear right now which hotfixes also made it in.
But you cant revive during the fight on PC either which you can on consoles...their thinking in the reduced drop rates make pretty good sense really. The console version Ubers are way easier for that fact alone.
10/07/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Apathy
It is in 2.1.1, this change as well as others will probably be included later.

It's unclear right now which hotfixes also made it in.

This is what we need clarified...there were a plethora of minor hotfixes for PC after 2.10 was released, how many of these are in the console patch of 2.1 we got today?
Run them a few times and didn't get anything. But yay at the RORG drop rate increase! I got my first today on the first try.
10/07/2014 04:12 PMPosted by BREVITY
Run them a few times and didn't get anything. But yay at the RORG drop rate increase! I got my first today on the first try.

Nice, I'm going to try getting it tomorrow.
Did Act 1 on T3 today and got another Mad Scepter, my fourth... but hopefully I get a RORG soon.