WTB: 1 Ramalandi's for 100,000,000,000 gold

Demon Hunter
This is getting a bit ridiculous. :)
They don't sell those things at Amazon.

edit: I suggest eBay!
too bad its account bound :(

cuz i'd sell this garbage wasting my stash space, lol. Pretty much no chance for me to use all the ones i'm getting unless Blizz changes them to work on other items ~_~
I have 4 more sitting around. Too bad trading isn't allowed ....
I'll just leave this here :)

http://imgur.com/FvOjmR1
This is getting ridiculous why it just doesn't drop why they always ninja nerf everything . Blizzard o0o
I feel u bro. But I dont have 1000000000000000000
10/12/2014 02:23 AMPosted by Loki

So that's what they look like. lol

Quick question for all y'all (no, I'm not from the South, but "all y'all" does have a nice ring to it): The leg drop is a bit better when I do GRs; does this also translate into a better chance at an R. Gift?
I got like 20 lol :P Started to mule them a while ago since they dont stack
I've gotten 9 or 10 of 'em. Used over half on various weapons which has worked out well in most cases. Still have 3 sitting in my stash. I love it when one drops. Very useful.
Found 2 on PTR when buggy and 4 since, though none for over 2 weeks of almost daily play of both T6 rifts, T6 bounties and upto G 40 rifts too.

For what it's worth, my last 2 were both from G rifts mid 30s, though as it's a world drop this is probably just coincidence.
10/12/2014 05:38 AMPosted by RedCell
10/12/2014 02:23 AMPosted by Loki

So that's what they look like. lol

Quick question for all y'all (no, I'm not from the South, but "all y'all" does have a nice ring to it): The leg drop is a bit better when I do GRs; does this also translate into a better chance at an R. Gift?

I've found 2, both have been in Grifts.
I've found 5 total, 4 from normal rift and 1 from GR (consider I do about 3 or 4 times as much normal rift and GR, I think the drop rate is about equal). I don't really think GR has higher drop rate, and normal rift is probably the best place to farm for everything.
I had 4 spare, used 1 on my Spectrum that's on my WD and wouldn't you know it, while running Bounties with him, another dropped. I wish I could pass some of these to ya though.
10/12/2014 05:38 AMPosted by RedCell

Got one in grifts, all others in rifts and bounties.
Altogether 5 found so far

One was given to me in game

Had about 10 goblin vaults, prefer Rama gift's though.

It appears the outcome depends a lot on your lucky streak.

Good luck, it will arrive soon, believe it has been parceled with your name to arrive by the end of this week.

:)
Don't get too discouraged OP , I have been trying to get that thing since it began and I just had one drop a few days ago. Got mine in T4 bounties soloing in act 3. These things are a bugger to get to drop for me as well.

You'll get one , keep your head up !
Only 1 of the roughly 10 or so I've found came from a GR. So, I'd be more inclined to suggest farming T6 rifts or whatever by virtue of more drop chances by default. But that's just my luck on the matter talking.
i have no idea how many of those i already had. righ now, i always keep one in my cache. if i get more than one, i'm setting sail to new lands ... errr ... try new or fun things. like using it on a sword for one of my DHs. gettin up to 20bil crits and >40% of that spread to everything within 20 yards is so much fun :-)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dunkelvieh-2742/hero/37608212

i think i got most of mine in grifts. i do grifts in the mit 30ies on a regular basis, just to level some gems and for the nice loot per time ratio i get there (with my strongest solo setup, a 35 takes ~10min average)
must have been 20 or so. it goes so far that i already destroyed weapons on which i used a gift. i dont get it how some ppl have such bad luck and dont get a decent version of it. seems ridiculous.

edit: i even used one for the Staff of the Enchantress-Follower of my Monk Girl *lol*
Do GRifts. I have found a lot.
Thanks everyone, your words have been encouraging.