Cant find anyone to play with on seasonal

General Discussion
Anyone else having the same problem? I cant find anyone to play with on seasonal . I find it more entretaining to play with other people then by mesel.
If you mean public games, I think they're bugged at the moment?
Right now it's a pain to find a Seasonal Clan without 150+ Members...

The small, tight knit clans seems to only want Grift 40+ players or you're SOL.

I don't know where my head is at, but I'm definitely feeling alienated to a degree. I play a Barbarian and have to run Public games all day. Tired of the socially solo grind without having progress. So many AFK'ers joining games and etc. It's tiresome.
Find a couple of good people to play with. I do not play much during the week due to working 12 hour shifts but you are more than welcome to add me. Happy Hunting.

Yeoron#1115
10/05/2014 08:59 AMPosted by Just2Kill
Anyone else having the same problem? I cant find anyone to play with on seasonal . I find it more entretaining to play with other people then by mesel.

Blame all of the exploiters and cheaters who, as the common argument goes "aren't ruining anyone else's gameplay."

There is a rather large portion of players that would be playing and active in seasons who otherwise aren't because of all the exploits and cheats that went on in S1.
I noticed that too for public games...they're all mooching in T6 games, you should join them. Nothing better than paragon 25 players wearing yellow gear in a T6 game that can barely kill a white mob. It seems that's the way D3 is going to be from now on, and I'm glad I uninstalled and moved on to better things.
10/05/2014 09:57 AMPosted by Stormzilla
Blame all of the exploiters and cheaters who, as the common argument goes "aren't ruining anyone else's gameplay."

There is a rather large portion of players that would be playing and active in seasons who otherwise aren't because of all the exploits and cheats that went on in S1.

Yeah... let's blame people who cheat for the crappy and pointless game design that doesn't support seasons in the first place.

Let's blame cheaters and not the game developers for the way the game was designed in the first place and its failings due to poor game design decisions and other stupid ideas that the developers have been crapping out for the last 2 years.

Such great logic there.
10/05/2014 12:40 PMPosted by Tetra
10/05/2014 09:57 AMPosted by Stormzilla

Yeah... let's blame people who cheat for the crappy and pointless game design that doesn't support seasons in the first place.

Let's blame cheaters and not the game developers for the way the game was designed in the first place and its failings due to poor game design decisions and other stupid ideas that the developers have been crapping out for the last 2 years.

Such great logic there.

Strawman, look it up.

I never said the design was perfect, but seasons are a great addition and do actually fit well within Diablo. See: D2 ladders. I do criticize lots of blizzard design and I actually put forth lots of ways to improve on the current systems. None of that has anything to do with why there are a lack of players in season, however, which is what the topic is about.
10/05/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Stormzilla
Strawman, look it up.

I never said the design was perfect, but seasons are a great addition and do actually fit well within Diablo. See: D2 ladders. I do criticize lots of blizzard design and I actually put forth lots of ways to improve on the current systems. None of that has anything to do with why there are a lack of players in season, however, which is what the topic is about.

It's not a strawman argument if its true. Strawman arguments are based on fallacies and my statement is not a fallacy at all.

Maybe you should accept that the way the game is designed doesn't support seasons due to their dumb decision to not let people create meaningful characters and made everyone a jack-of-all-trades.

Re-rolling in a system that doesn't offer any reason to re-roll in the first place is the epitome of stupid game design.
10/05/2014 12:56 PMPosted by Tetra
10/05/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Stormzilla
Strawman, look it up.

It's not a strawman argument if its true. Strawman arguments are based on fallacies and my statement is not a fallacy at all.

Maybe you should accept that the way the game is designed doesn't support seasons due to their dumb decision to not let people create meaningful characters and made everyone a jack-of-all-trades.

Re-rolling in a system that doesn't offer any reason to re-roll in the first place is the epitome of stupid game design.

Any of the points you think you are making, you actually are not. If you don't type out the points, they don't get made.

I honestly have no idea what your post is trying to say.

Seasons as a system actually does fit well within D3. I guess this is subjective but I think you might be the only person I've ever seen that disagreed with seasons as a whole. None of that matters, as it is completely off topic.
+10 Tetra.
10/05/2014 12:56 PMPosted by Tetra

And then actually doing it is insanity lol...

I'm insane, too, I know...