Patch Notes for 2.1.0

Console Discussion
Is there a detail Patch Notes for 2.1.0 console version?
Like the PC version, they have the detail changes for each classes.

Is there a separate patch notes for console? Or PC and console share the same one?
Thanks MightyWiz110, I can see this from the sticky thread.
But, what I want is a detail notes like the PC patch notes:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14569138/patch-210-ptr-patch-notes-updated-august-13-8-13-2014
Can anyone who has downloaded this on PS4 confirm if the rune 'Flame Ward' has finally replaced the 'Disruption' rune under the Arcane Torrent ability for the Wiz class? Much appreciated!
Yeah, patch note would answers... lots of them !!
Patch Says its is Live and Gold Account is not required for XB1 But I still Cant get It to Update. are we still waiting?
Hope we get this. It would really help. Got a RORG finally so I guess that got the 2.1 increase drop rate from the PC.
Patch 2.1.0 for Ultimate Evil Edition captures most of the updates that were included in the PC 2.1.0 patch, which effect changes that the console supports. One particular difference would regard Seasons which are not included in the 2.1.0 console patch.

Edit: As Indhy pointed out, the fifth stash space did not make the translation. Console stash is a bit different from its PC counterpart as some item stacks go up to 1000 on console and items only ever take up one slot, unlike PC.
As a barbarian,
The damage buff is a great addition. But it may be even a lil too OP. But we will see how this scales out in-game. The biggest agenda for Barbarians it seems is mitigation. Those arcane / fire elite packs are too strong. I was really hoping for a buff on the defensive end. Bummer.
10/07/2014 04:39 PMPosted by Araxom
Patch 2.1.0 for Ultimate Evil Edition captures all of the updates that were included in the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15487814"]PC 2.1.0 patch[/url], which effect changes that the console supports. One particular difference would regard Seasons which are not included in the 2.1.0 console patch.

We did not get the stash upgrade. So that is different from the PC patch notes.
Mostly concerned about the changes to class skill runes. Are the only updates that the consoles didn't get the things such as seasons and seasonal legendaries?
What about Kadala? I thought she would be overhauled?

Or was that in 2.1.1?
I know we don't get seasons, which is fine, but what about the Seasonal weapons, will we ever be able to get those??
10/07/2014 09:00 PMPosted by Tybudd
I know we don't get seasons, which is fine, but what about the Seasonal weapons, will we ever be able to get those??

People told me that once the current PC season is over, its items will be added to the normal legendary pool, I'm guessing that is the patch/point in time where the consoles will get them.
Is there any reason why we did not get all the further updates that the PC got after 2.1? Are these minor hotfixes coming?
So didnt 2.1 include the ability to compare socketed gemmed items with none sucketed gemmed items? How is this done on the consoles?
Some additional clarifications:

10/07/2014 08:56 PMPosted by Ultros
What about Kadala? I thought she would be overhauled?

No changes were made to the prices or drop rates of items. She did receive a shorter purchase timer cooldown though.

10/07/2014 09:00 PMPosted by Tybudd

So far, the only information we’ve offered is that the Seasonal Legendaries were not included with the 2.1.0 patch for Ultimate Evil Edition. You can be sure that as information about subsequent patches becomes available we’ll do our best to share that with you as soon as we are able.

10/08/2014 02:13 AMPosted by homerjnick
Is there any reason why we did not get all the further updates that the PC got after 2.1? Are these minor hotfixes coming?

It’s our intention to continue to iterate on the console version as updates become available in the PC version. With that said, not all changes may make that transition, as was the case with Seasons or the Leaderboards. Although it’s our intention to bring appropriate updates over, there may be some delay between when updates are delivered for PC and when they are offered to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

10/08/2014 05:55 AMPosted by BREVITY
So didnt 2.1 include the ability to compare socketed gemmed items with none sucketed gemmed items? How is this done on the consoles?

The “Compare without sockets” feature did not make it into 2.1 for Console.
Did the Two-handed buffs along with the Legendary Updates (such as the Bovine Bardiche) also find its way into the Console 2.1.0 patch?
Will the patch be available for the PS3 version as well?
Please release patches for ps3! If it was explicitly clear that it was going to be released in the broken, bad state that RoS was in on release I'd have not bothered. If I could get a refund I would.

The line of "it impacts patches for other consoles" is not believable, because when people voiced that concern when console D3 was announced, Blizz went out of their way to assure people they were different teams that wouldn't affect each other. Why can't you do that with the PS3/360 versions? Its just pretty upsetting to be told the version I bought isn't worth supporting.