Why do people bother to throw HP potions on the ground?

General Discussion
Like you aren't going to fill that slot next rift....
Slash agree!! Something so minor, yet bugs me dearly.
IKR I let mine build up into the hundreds and still don't drop them haha
Baffles me too. It's like they think they'll fill thee stash before running past one.
They stack to 1000 now & take up 1 space.

Surely throwing them on the ground after every run is more of a hassle than leaving them in inventory
Stop throwing your cig butts all over my sidewalk.

If you don't want the potion, make the courtesy of throwing it away in the trash.
ehm.. people dont collect potions by themselves .. the game does that .. there should not be any red potions in the game that dropped .. simple..

and we can't sell red potions to the smith so they just drop on the ground... its really no players fault!
I actually pick them to remove the clutter.

But I also usually drop my stack before I logout.
Shouldn't have to. Code D3 not to pickup if legendary health potion equipped.
10/07/2014 11:58 PMPosted by Fallen
ehm.. people dont collect potions by themselves .. the game does that .. there should not be any red potions in the game that dropped .. simple..

and we can't sell red potions to the smith so they just drop on the ground... its really no players fault!

U can sell them to the vendor but like I said whats the point of dropping them every rift...you'll just fill that slot every time...why not wait?
hmm I guess I have to consider the question then ^^

I think I just LIKE to throw them on the ground...

sorry sorry ^^ hahahahha
Well there is that too, if the party is mucking around between rifts (which is far too often and a good reason to leave after every rift unless the group is good =/) I start dropping potions on the ground. Sometime I try to write a word, like Hi, but it doesn't usually work. lol
tbh i do it to needle those with ocd or those who MUST HAVE EVERY SHINY ON THE GROUND NOW kinda guys.

like a little booby trap.

i especially love to drop mine right in front of cain's book so the next guy who IDs his legs will HAVE to pick it up.

it's the small things in life, yo.
Perhaps because they're in the habit of dropping their stack as it approaches 100 (since that was the cap previously)?

I've done it a few times and this has been the reason. The stacking to 1000 is quite nice.