To all those complaining about a lack of stash space

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Stop hoarding. You get 5 tabs.
Why is it such a problem for you that other people want more space?

I'm not going to attack your low paragon level or how many fully geared characters you have. I'm just asking you: how does what other people want affect you in any way?
I fail to see how it is considered hoarding to some when many people enjoy making and gearing up alts. If you find a well rolled item for a build you may want to try in the future.. would you throw it away or attempt to save it? That is the problem here.
This is definitely thread-worthy.
Now do a mic drop Chocolatnave.

:P
Op only follows the strongest builds ofc, cause 1 build forever = fun!
10/03/2014 10:33 AMPosted by Razor
Op only follows the strongest builds ofc, cause 1 build forever = fun!

That is how it works, right?

Perhaps everyone is doing it wrong...
To all those complaining about my complaining about those complaining about something that hasn't changed since release, I don't see how adding a new class (crusader) would warrant the need for more stash space. Sometimes if you need more space, you gotta bite the bullet.
10/03/2014 10:37 AMPosted by Chocolatnave
To all those complaining about my complaining about those complaining about something that hasn't changed since release, I don't see how adding a new class (crusader) would warrant the need for more stash space. Sometimes if you need more space, you gotta bite the bullet.

Roll with the punches!
Ummm... why did they give us multiple sets but not enough space to stash them? It would be ideal to have a room for set pieces which was separate from the stash (and I would no longer have any space issues). As it is my WD takes up about 1.5 tabs... which is an issue since I only have 5 tabs total and NONE of the items are duplicates.
Stop keeping the items you find in a game that is solely based on finding items through the mechanic of RNG. Roger that.

Keeping loot is bad. Having more storage space is bad.

Just another day in General.
Yet you only have 2 classes to level 70....and probably only play 1 build each.'

Reason why games like PoE allow you to buy 100 stash tabs, its because they know there are players out there who LOVE to play multiple builds, and do not like to feel brain dead playing 1 BIS build.
10/03/2014 10:40 AMPosted by Parminio
The present stash has enough space to outfit every character in the game 3 times.

If you need space, you're being a pack rat. You probably need to clean out your garage too.

Outfit each character 3 times? Ummm... yes unless you were looking to hold onto 1 of each type of item in case blizzard makes changes down the line (which they always do). My WD cannot fit in one tab as it is (I have every type of WD gear and am keeping them since I know Blizzard will make updates) and there are 6 characters. This wouldn't be an issue if I didn't also play hardcore but since I do, there isn't any room for characters to play as a stash.
10/03/2014 10:22 AMPosted by Chocolatnave

There is a reasonable amount of loot that end gamers would expect you to keep. This includes sets that might be buffed along with unique legendaries which may play a role in the newly buffed set.

IF blizzard didn't retroactively buff sets, then we would have a lesser burden. However, some rare unique legendaries need to be collected as they may actually become important in another build.

So I would expect people to keep a each main stat item of certain weapons and armor.

If we took a general sampling of the players who play one class and asked them what would be reasonable to keep in their stash. I guarantee you that it would be 1.5 to 2.5 pages on average.

Extrapolate that to 6 toons that would be 10-15 pages. And keep in mind most people that do play 6 classes have mules that equate to 10+ pages of stash.

And lastly, if we are going to use mules, why doesn't blizzard allow us to manage mules effectively with some overall inventory system where we can see where something is without having to load each toon up or name them things like STR weap, Int Armor, etc etc.
Maybe if we were able to trade for items, we wouldn't have to horde them all the time. Why am I going to salvage an item that could be come useful later on if I have to depend on RNG to find it all over again. If I could trade for it for it later down the line it would be different.
Stop being a trolling !@#$.
If you need space, you're being a pack rat. You probably need to clean out your garage too.

either you're retarded or you are trolling.

witch doctor can play :
-jade harvester : one hand or 2 hands.
-zunimassa + renho
-zombie dog : require physical/fire/poison depending on your build
-kukri starmetal : physical, free up the zuni set so you need a new chest/boots/off hand/ring
-canarval build with darts
-grim reaper

-Some Blackthorn - the top WD in the Grift ladder are all tank WD with strength part blackthorn and auguild.

you also have the Helltooth set (6 part); useless now, but why would you not keep it after the buff they gave to monk & mage ?

-different amulets for every builds
-different rings for every builds
-different mojo for every builds.

=> all of that takes more than 1 stash.

Now you have 4 stash left for 5 classes (monk/war/crusa/mage/dh) AND YOUR MATS which obviously isn't enough.

says the guy with 1 character.

I don't hoard, but it's a real problems for me since I play all classes and multiple builds of some.

Comeback welcome