Legendary health potion idea

General Discussion
I really hate picking up health potions now that I have a few legendary health potions. They don't sell for anything really and just take up space (although stacking to 1000 is a big improvement). I personally think it would be really cool if after obtaining a legendary health potion every time you pick up a normal health potion it knocks a few seconds off the cooldown of your health potion instead of taking up space. What do you guys think?

Not my idea so quoting it.

10/20/2014 12:14 AMPosted by GalliumDeath
I'm disappointed more people haven't responded. I think this is a great idea. Also you should edit in after picking up that health pot its absorbed by the legendary health potion removing it from inventory.
That's actually a fantastic idea.
I'm disappointed more people haven't responded. I think this is a great idea. Also you should edit in after picking up that health pot its absorbed by the legendary health potion removing it from inventory.
10/20/2014 12:14 AMPosted by GalliumDeath

That is great!
Anyone else think its a good idea?
Lendendary potion affix-This potion revives you as long as it's not on cooldown (dying causes the potion to be used starting the cooldown time)
this idea is awesome.
10/20/2014 04:51 PMPosted by quix
this idea is awesome.

Thank you!

10/20/2014 04:47 PMPosted by kasper301615
Lendendary potion affix-This potion revives you as long as it's not on cooldown (dying causes the potion to be used starting the cooldown time)

Also really good idea, thanks for the input!
Yes to the OP, yes to the rez potion. OP's solution posted would make those stupid potions somewhat useful, rez potion would possibly make solo GRs less annoying. But they're fun, and ActiBlizz is anti-fun, so I doubt we'll see them in game.
Do it! +1
Great idea!

However, it should be in the settings since some people out there gonna want to farm potions for lowlevel friends.
"After obtaining a legendary health potion, every time you pick up a normal health potion knocks a few seconds off the cooldown and absorbed by the legendary health potion thus removing it from inventory."

This is a really good idea. +1