would you play...

Wizard
A first person diablo game? If they remade diablo 1,2,3 into a huge map adventure game like fallout new vegas or skyrim, would you buy it? I always thought this game would cool to do it as console that way instead of exactly the same as PC.

Or would this get scrapped like starcraft:ghost?
Call of Diablo?

I wouldn't play it. Not enough action in First person type games for me.
Isn't that Borderlands?
Call of Diablo, that's great!

I wouldn't personally like it, not a fan of first person games, the view messes with me.
hmm playing a wizard as an FPS? hell yeah I'd play it.

I always loved fast pace FPS like UT. I feel like the FPS we have been getting lately sucked and are all too realistic and slow pace(Call of "your Mother", Battlefield 99999, etc). I want hectic battles with thousands of mob (like Serious Sam) and insane power.

I'd be for a FPS Diablo.
I'd much rather see a 3rd person behind the back view than first-person. In a loot game, I like to see my loot.
10/17/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Mattman
I'd much rather see a 3rd person behind the back view than first-person. In a loot game, I like to see my loot.

Gears of War (esque) Diablo would be ... Alright, I guess but not sure I'd play it either way because the ARPG is what lured me to the game to begin with.
10/17/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Mattman

Hey good idea. I may reconsider for this view. Ala Shadow of Mordor type camera angle.
So we have the loot of Borderland, the leveling ans skill system of Diablo, the view of Gear of War / Shadow of Mordor and the enemy density of Serious Sam?

I think we have a winner here.
shadow of mordor is awesome :) love it
The main reason I bought D1 because it had the 3rd person point of view. I hate first person games. The simple act of "looking around" is an ordeal and your frontal vision is a mere fraction of what it is in real life.

I find 3rd person views to be more realistic in situational awareness.
10/17/2014 11:08 AMPosted by Silicon
shadow of mordor is awesome :) love it

Very much agreed. Melkor, have you checked this game out yet?

10/17/2014 11:10 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
The main reason I bought D1 because it had the 3rd person point of view. I hate first person games. The simple act of "looking around" is an ordeal and your frontal vision is a mere fraction of what it is in real life.

I find 3rd person views to be more realistic in situational awareness.

Very much agreed again. +1
Hellgate Global should be the game you guys are looking for.
Hellgate London was pretty fun. Borderlands was also fun, but the 1 skill thing was shallowish.