Any secret nerfs after 2.1.1?

General Discussion
Hi,
I'm wondering if blizzard nerfed anything after 2.1.1 without telling anyone. I just feel the need to ask this question because as soon as Kadala got buffed, I completed my Akkhan and Marauder set for both my Crusader and Demon Hunter through her, but now I rarely see any good legendaries coming from her. I know that she is supposed to be random, but when 2.1.1 got released, I was getting all these great legendaries from her like it was nothing.

Thanks in advance!
Not for me, Kadala gave me my Raekors items and also many Marauders set pieces.
I also have gotten a ton of Nataliya's items as well. All after the change too. So it's
all based on luck and/or times she is very giving :-) It also depends on difficulty, the
higher torment level you do, the better chance at quality items. That's all incorporated
into those shards you get.
Kadala gave me both Marauder and Firebird full sets without much issue (I want to say less than 7500 for each?).
Secret nerfs... Do you realize how stupid you sound?
10/20/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Andr0idOS

Yes, because stuff is never stealth nerfed during patches...
10/20/2014 07:35 AMPosted by JimmyJump

There are never stealth nerfs during patches. Stuff might break that they are not aware of, but thats not the same as a stealth nerf.
They sure buffed the "punishers" or whatever those jump / stun guys are called. Now I see them on every single run by the dozens
10/20/2014 07:35 AMPosted by JimmyJump

if you can't at least get some friends to run extended experiments and is just going off "personal feeling" then nobody will take you seriously.

Stealth nerf may happen, but you need to prove it before claiming it as one.
Fine, I'll throw in and say that myself and a couple others have noticed that gambling rewards suddenly went down shortly after the patch that increased their cost and upped their chance to drop.
How else was I supposed to call it? A hide and go-seek debuff?

he doesn't sound stupid, but you do come out as a tool. Things do get stealth nerfed, whether blizz admits it is another matter
I'm not sure if anything was nerfed but I do get the feeling that rifting is not as rewarding as before. I fully clear all rifts and I used to get 4 legs on average just few weeks ago, now most of the times I get 1 or 2 and sometimes 0. Needless to say I stopped fully clearing rifts and now I close them as soon as the RG is killed. I try to make up for lost legs by fast clearing and then gambling with Kidala. Unfortunately I am yet to see a legendary weapon, 0 dropped so far. I would say she was nerfed but then if you read some of the other forum posts, people got end game weapons like SMK from Kadala over the past few days. So it's just rng I guess, nothing has been nerfed. I got 5 legs from grift 23 and 1 leg from grift 28. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever but then again rng never does.
10/20/2014 08:09 PMPosted by NeVeRLiFt
The dev's nerf regular rifts in the 2.1 patch buddy.We can only assume they did this to force people to run greater rifts.

That would be OK if we are getting tons of good staff in grifts. I am not getting anything in grifts. Been able to gamble some items though so that makes up for it I guess.
I don't know what I did to her, but Kadala hates me since the last patch...... 3 x 'cape of the dark knight' and most other torso pieces (including the one on my DH), and no more Marauders pieces.....
I would tell you all the secret nerfs, but......... they are secret!
She has not been giving me any marauder pieces either. In fact, I have yet to see anyone get the marauder chest from her since 2.1.1.
There's definitely a Nerf to items, the biggest one is to the Stone of Jordan rings, these no longer gives resources (discipline,Wrath,Spirit). Also the drop rate for them have been significantly reduced.