So limited posting means what now? and why??

Console Discussion
You know blizzard. I have bought and played WoW up until the pandaran expansion, starcraft 1 and 2, hearthstone and Diablo 3 for PS3 and am now currently playing RoS for PS4 and loving it.

BUT I have a huge issue with being able to connect with the discussions of my fellow monks in the monk forum because I am considered LIMITED on this forum like a red headed step child. I can't ask for help with my builds nor can I discuss anything I find interesting about my class to help further develop my understanding of it.

WHY??

Have I not purchased enough of your products?

If you need proof of my ownership of RoS then I bet you can look to see that I uploaded my D3 characters from my PS3 to transfer to the PS4 RoS.

So why do I feel so left out and why should i be left out????

Its not right
We'll
1 you ars posting with your WoW profile not diablo
2 you bought the console of diablo. You don't need to post in the others. As they are the PC players.
1 I can't get it to change from my WoW profile to other ones
2 Why should there be a difference between PC and console on discussions? The classes play the same and have the same stats do they not?
Why can't you change it? I think I was able to before I got it on PC.

It's how they wanted to do it. They wanted separate forums for PC and console players
But that's supports my point. I want to be able to talk in a monk only forum to discuss strategy and builds and such.

But we as peasants it seems only get 2 limited forums while the PC players get so many options to post their different thoughts and discussions.

And we play the same game
I'm having the same roadblock. Hell, I can't even post in tech support.
I agree. We absolutely should be able to post anywhere. My fellow monk has an out of game conundrum I can solve for him but can't answer since I am"limited".

If anyone sees and cares to post this to the monk with the inlaws question please do.

You volunteer to sleep on the air mattress where the computer is setup and play early morning/late night. If this won't fly then you bite the bullet and make a deal with your SO that you get free D3 time next weekend for being such a gracious host.
There will always be a difference in the PC and console versions of the game.

Console has different advantages such as the speed boat and Nephalem valor bonus.

PC will always be a patch or more ahead so the classes will work differently depending on how they change the skills in upcoming patches.

There is a sperate technical support forum for console.

Usually if you have questions about a specific class they will get answered here, you just have to be patient and hope that black magic love potion spammer doesn't get on before you get an answer.
10/19/2014 05:24 PMPosted by NFNM
There will always be a difference in the PC and console versions of the game.

Console has different advantages such as the speed boat and Nephalem valor bonus.

PC will always be a patch or more ahead so the classes will work differently depending on how they change the skills in upcoming patches.

There is a sperate technical support forum for console.

Usually if you have questions about a specific class they will get answered here, you just have to be patient and hope that black magic love potion spammer doesn't get on before you get an answer.

This does not excuse the fact that we can't post in other sub forums. It's honestly ridiculous.
If you were to ask a question in, let's say the Monk forum, you'll get the majority of your answers from the PC crowd which would do you no good with the difference in patches.

To get console specific answers about the mechanics of how skills work and other class specific stuff you'd have to specify, which leads to a bunch of other "[360] question" or "{PS4} issue".

It keeps those forums (which are typically more active) cleaner.

What major issues do you run into by not being able to pay here?
Are u able to post in other ppls threads? Cause I am the same as u I bought D3 (PC verison) WoW and SC2 and I was able to post in a dh thread

PS my computer broke so can't play PC version anymore so I got the ps4 version
10/19/2014 10:46 PMPosted by native
I bought D3 (PC verison)

this is why you can post. If you haven't purchased D3 for PC then you need an active account on one of Blizzard's other games.
10/20/2014 12:42 AMPosted by ualac

this is why you can post. If you haven't purchased D3 for PC then you need an active account on one of Blizzard's other games.

I understand the reason behind that but, playing Wow since AQ gates open until hit cap on Pandaria, feel somewhat strange not able to on Wow forums anymore just because I'm taking a break...
theres a good reason why you can only post in the other forums if you own a blizzard game. it stops all the spam that we get in this forum an keeps those forums a lil bit cleaner. seems to be working for them but it is kinda annoying maybe blizzard could put some one time use codes in the box that would allow people to register with their forum for this game. kinda like a dlc code but they come here enter the code an get full access. maybe they could do something so that those of us who have already purchased could buy a access code relatively cheap-ish an then get access. i wouldnt mind paying a small fee to be allowed to post in other places.

if the whole forums were open then all the forums would end up looking like this one early in the morning after the spammers have been spamming their love potion bull crap etc.
What is there to discuss?
Not being able to post in other threads is just BS.

I got some items for registrating my console game but why am i not allowed to discuss?
I posted a thread here during the PTR mentioning an idea I thought was awesome on the PTR forum, because we couldn't participate in it. Some genius mod moved it to the PTR forum so that I couldn't even post in the thread I created. They never replied to my email inquiry either. So really, not a well-organised or reasonably modded forum (just look at how much time it takes them to remove mass spams with *dozens of new threads*), except for the class forums which are very civilised because of the player community. An infusion of new console people there would probably not make them better (some other forums are pretty bad anyway) so I think separate class forums (or better, subforums) for console, at least at first, would be better. It's probably too much work though so whatever.

10/20/2014 05:00 AMPosted by ThaDon
if the whole forums were open then all the forums would end up looking like this one early in the morning after the spammers have been spamming their love potion bull crap etc.

We have linked our console game to this forum account. This could add a delay of a day or a few days for posting. You could also limit new thread creation for new accounts for example, or below a certain postcount. Forums that are not for supporting games and do not earn money have managed to handle these problems pretty well already, so there's no real excuse. Not that we're "entitled" to this of course.