Is Nekarats' drop bugged?

Console Discussion
Hi everyone, I'm on PS4 playing 2.1 and after farming for a KoE many times on T6 I've recieved none. I don't know if it's just a severe case of bad luck or He's bugged. Has anyone else experienced this?
ACT IV? ACT IV doesn't drop key I believe. The key that suppose to drop in ACT IV is now drop from Uber instead
10/20/2014 04:37 PMPosted by iQuit
ACT IV? ACT IV doesn't drop key I believe. The key that suppose to drop in ACT IV is now drop from Uber instead

Thank iQuit :) Would you happen to know which Uber drops it?
10/20/2014 04:42 PMPosted by SEVEN
10/20/2014 04:37 PMPosted by iQuit

Hmmm it's been a long time since I craft Hellfire ring. There are 4 uber portals right? It's the one right in the middle. Can't remember what it's called sorry :P

EDIT: Disregard what I said above. It is wrong. Just did a quick search. The last key is called Key of Evil and it is dropped from Machine of War portal

Once you acquired Key of Evil, you may now craft Machine of Evil where you fight Diablo. You will get the last organ piece ingredient for Hellfire Ring/Amulet after killing Diablo
Adding to this, the following post should help clarify the details regarding keys in the Ultimate Evil Edition. Hope this helps!
10/20/2014 04:44 PMPosted by iQuit
10/20/2014 04:42 PMPosted by SEVEN

Hmmm it's been a long time since I craft Hellfire ring. There are 4 uber portals right? It's the one right in the middle. Can't remember what it's called sorry :P

EDIT: Disregard what I said above. It is wrong. Just did a quick search. The last key is called Key of Evil and it is dropped from Machine of War portal

No worries I appreciate the help. A post I just read said it drops from the kulle and seige breaker uber fight which would make sense, that fight has to have have some relevance because from an organ perspective it's not a necessary fight to craft my HFA.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13978457954?page=1#17
10/20/2014 04:53 PMPosted by Araxom
Adding to this, the following [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13978457954?page=1#17"]post[/url] should help clarify the details regarding keys in the Ultimate Evil Edition. Hope this helps!

Thank you Araxom, I was able to find the post :)
10/20/2014 04:44 PMPosted by iQuit
Once you acquired Key of Evil, you may now craft Machine of Evil where you fight Diablo. You will get the last organ piece ingredient for Hellfire Ring/Amulet after killing Diablo

And to add to this... make sure your group takes down the adds that spawn around 75%, 50%. and 30% health of Diablo!! That simple strategy will go a long way in that fight because its a rough one if you dont!!
Uber Diablo is no joke so make sure your group is all on board with what is gonna happen in that fight... it makes the difference between wiping 10 times and dropping him on the first try!!

BTW... when i say adds... i mean Diablo spawns the other Ubers... Zulle, Seigebreaker, Magdna, ect!
So yeah taking adds as they spawn is imperative!! And trying to DPS him down before too many spawn is not an option.... Because even if you dont kill the adds... he will keep spawning them!!
And the last thing you want is to fight Uber Diablo with 3 other Ubers all at once!!

My biggest question about this is WHY did Blizz change this on console? theres always been the 4 carriers for uber mats so why not leave it just like the PC version to keep from creating confusion?
Araxom you realize that the in-game tooltip for the Key of Evil added in 2.1.0 says specifically that the key drops from Nekarat right? I don't really care where it's supposed to drop from, but what's happening in game is inconsistent with where the game is telling people to go to farm it.
10/21/2014 05:27 AMPosted by Phritz
Araxom you realize that the in-game tooltip for the Key of Evil added in 2.1.0 says specifically that the key drops from Nekarat right? I don't really care where it's supposed to drop from, but what's happening in game is inconsistent with where the game is telling people to go to farm it.

Does it? Good spot if it does! That certainly needs rectified.
I haven't logged back on to confirm this since I saw this post this morning, but I have one in my inventory. I'm pretty sure in the description for the Key of Evil it says it is dropped from Nekarat, just like all the other keys in 2.1.0 now describe where they are dropped from respectively. Should be able to easily confirm this if you have one in your inventory.

I'm completely convinced that this is a bug, but instead of fixing it Blizzard is pretending like they did it on purpose. I only think this because I can't think of a reason why they would change the drop mob for the key, while leaving Nekarat dropping nothing except for very very rarely a random key. This very rare random key drop rate exists on all keywarden mobs, so I think the Key of Evil just got eliminated from its drop pool somehow.

Also, why would they change this from the PC version? It makes no sense
10/21/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Phritz
Also, why would they change this from the PC version? It makes no sense

I don't quite understand it, either. Especially when the random key drop has been introduced based on one of the forum posters' suggestion at the first place:
http://www.diablofans.com/news/47641-nekarat-will-drop-random-keys-transmog-features

It's been working just fine on PC, why change it for the console?

Also, do we have to wait for 2.1.1 to get the drop rates of keys and organs adjusted? I did 2 sets of T6 uber runs (2 was all I had a patience for when it comes to gathering keys etc,) and I have received 1 (ONE) crafting agent for the ring/amulet.... RNG my... :)
Yyyyyup... I got stacks of keys I farmed even before 2.1.0 that I refuse to touch before 2.1.1 because of no guaranteed drop-rate. Luckily I'm still very much occupied with the rest of the 2.1.0 content. Can't complain about GRifts and Legendary gems! Having a blast :)
i am playing on ps3, when i farm the key of evil in act 4 T3 ,how many times i farm at there is never drp the key ?i very sure this key never drp in console patch 2.09 .all right ?
How do you kilk maghda in key of bones I believe? She's there with the skeleton king, she drops about 1\4 health and then is immune.
There is definitely some sort of bug because I just started farming keys on Saturday and after getting about 5 keys each from the Act 1 to 3 keywardens, I noticed that I had a key of evil in my bag, and I've never even crafted a single machine, let alone fight any ubers.

Something smells extremely fishy.....

This is on PS4, and continuing on Sunday, I was able to get 10 total of each key and crafted my 1st ammy (crap rolls of course). All done on T6 using FB wiz.
10/26/2014 09:10 PMPosted by ryyan00
How do you kilk maghda in key of bones I believe? She's there with the skeleton king, she drops about 1\4 health and then is immune.

You have to kill all of her adds before her shield will drop
I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard tons of people complaining about the same bug. She will sometimes become immune to all damage at 25% health, and there's nothing you can do about it :(

Hopefully it will be addressed soon. Just know it's not just you.