Any way to see legendary gem levels?

Console Discussion
Short of going into a GR and talking to Urshi, is there a way to see this when they're in your stash? I feel I'm missing something because you can see them in the PC version just fine but I'm not seeing it in the console version (XB1).
I haven't found a way to see it besides when you're using Urshi.
In UEE the rank of your Legendary Gem doesn't show while it's in the stash, but it does show up if the gem is actually in your characters inventory. I can see how that would be a little confusing, so I'm going to pass this feedback along to the team. Thank you for posting about it, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!
10/31/2014 11:47 AMPosted by Grimiku
The rank of your Legendary Gem doesn't show while it's in the stash, but it does show up if the gem is actually in your characters inventory. I can see how that would be a little confusing, so I'm going to pass this feedback along to the team. Thank you for posting about it, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!

Please also add the level to the weapon screen. It's a small thing but would be helpful.
10/31/2014 11:54 AMPosted by Jakk
The rank of your Legendary Gem doesn't show while it's in the stash, but it does show up if the gem is actually in your characters inventory. I can see how that would be a little confusing, so I'm going to pass this feedback along to the team. Thank you for posting about it, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!

Please also add the level to the weapon screen. It's a small thing but would be helpful.

This
In UEE the rank of your Legendary Gem doesn't show while it's in the stash, but it does show up if the gem is actually in your characters inventory. I can see how that would be a little confusing, so I'm going to pass this feedback along to the team. Thank you for posting about it, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!

Hi Grim,

Many players lost their legendary gem progress and would sincerely appreciate an update on this issue. I am quoting another player here who says it well:

10/29/2014 05:31 PMPosted by Xivir
The problem effected quite a few people, myself included. Since there was a blue post that they are looking into the issue I haven't leveled any of the gems and really haven't played much because of this. But the lack of updates is kind of bothersome.

If the progress is just lost then please let us know so we can collect ourselves and start again. If there is still research going on with how to fix the issue then please let us know. I don't want to start leveling the gems to find the fix only works on gems that are level 0.

Thanks for any updates on the hotfix that reset legendary gems back to zero. it's getting close to 2 weeks now and no word on this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14926873415

Well I'm an idiot for not seeing it while it's in my inventory, lol. I guess I always put them immediately in and never noticed. This is very helpful but yeah adding it to display in the stash would help as well. Thanks for the response!

edit: Oh and yeah I was affected by the gems resetting as well. I've managed to push forward and most are back to where they were but I'd love to hear an update as well.
When I was still playing a week ago I had all my gem levels written down on a piece of paper. I'm guessing its the way the game is meant to be played.
jetset - check your inventory screen. grim said above that it doesn't show in the stash screen. if you have them on your char you can see the rank above the name of the gem.
sorta odd the issue with no lvls on the gems and losing your progress in lvling the gems was a couple of ongoing issues in 2.1 PTR before they released it...
11/08/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Beastmode
sorta odd the issue with no lvls on the gems and losing your progress in lvling the gems was a couple of ongoing issues in 2.1 PTR before they released it...

Sloppy seconds bro. That's console.
10/31/2014 08:58 PMPosted by jetSetWilly
When I was still playing a week ago I had all my gem levels written down on a piece of paper. I'm guessing its the way the game is meant to be played.

Its not, its just poorly implemented right now and they're working on it. Never accept anything that isn't 100 percent quality as being just the way the game works.
This still isnt implemented yet? /sad