Maybe we should have asked Metallica...

General Discussion
To fix the issues with empty rifts/RNG because blizzard sure as hell hasn't done anything about them. I just got a rift with 2 conduits ... Lucky you you say .... not so much as for both of them I didn't run into a single white mob - let alone elites ....

The RNG needs to go.
Metallica knows riffs, not rifts.

Get it right.
10/31/2014 12:33 PMPosted by KhalARon

Get it right.

/thread
10/31/2014 12:33 PMPosted by Bratag
10/31/2014 12:33 PMPosted by KhalARon

Get it right.

/thread

lol +1 hahaha
RNG should stay. It makes things interesting. The difference is the baseline experience -- the worst RNG is capable of generating -- should be fun. RNG should be allowing for less common, more amazing, experiences. Currently the baseline is absolute crap, and occasionally you get to have fun when there's density.
10/31/2014 01:08 PMPosted by Expendable
RNG should stay. It makes things interesting.

Not when they attatch a competitive ladder system to it.

For a ladder system to succeed and be fair, there must be consistency in mob density and type in the Grifts for the most fair competition possible within the classes.
I foun,d....hair..inn ....cream "of" mushroom...soup...tasty salty/

Hear...my, ...educ?ated...opinion...blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo hoo

I am messty, eater ....and get it all over my fce and nostrils .....al"so thanks blits"

fix that or i make every1 what plays that is my friend wiuch is everyone quit tht game for d2 which is better game ok tyblitz
10/31/2014 02:00 PMPosted by branko
I foun,d....hair..inn ....cream "of" mushroom...soup...tasty salty/

Hear...my, ...educ?ated...opinion...blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo hoo

I am messty, eater ....and get it all over my fce and nostrils .....al"so thanks blits"

fix that or i make every1 what plays that is my friend wiuch is everyone quit tht game for d2 which is better game ok tyblitz

That's some fine old fashioned gibberish there... I only wish the kids off today could be here to experience a master gibber at his craft... Its a dying art form