After reading the forums..

General Discussion
Am I the only one who love the game the way is is???
Probably not, there are people that enjoy the game. Forums are full of children posting anything that gets them attention. It's obvious after watching how long this has gone on that Blizzard has garbage/lazy Forum Moderators.
Bobafett isn't the smartest name to use on the Diablo forums.

Signed,
Not The Great BoBaFeTT
Most people who post on forums do so to complain. Few people post anything really meaningful or constructive.

I'd be interested to see what the results of an in-game poll on satisfaction is - mainly for the 90% of people who don't actually post crap on forums.
It could be better but i still like it a lot.
I play just to past time. I dont get excited if an item that GG drops.
General discussion forums are toxic in most communities and D3 is the king. Class forums and many other aren't as negative. I enjoy the game and play it a lot but it doesn't mean that there's no flaws or things to improve on to keep people playing for a while.
PoE might actually win considering the most toxic forum.
The forum is full of Veruca Salts..
You love it the way it is? Boy will you be disappointed in about 2-3 months!
Who says that a hamster can't enjoy his hamster wheel?
Have fun, enjoy, it's okay :)

Some people don't want to run around in circles anymore, but whats that got to do with your fun?
Wish you all the best farming your ancient items :)
Sometimes some of the posters in here over react to what they consider sensational news, or try to make it sensational.

I usually try to reserve judgment till I can see first hand what a new change brings.

As for the game, I have been playing it since its initial release in May of 12.... So..... I haven't tired of it yet, but then I don't play it for hours straight either for weeks at a time and get burnt out on it. I play a bit each evening, maybe as much as a couple hours in a sitting. And I haven't taken a break for longer than a few days, so... Been playing pretty consistently.

I still enjoy playing, and don't feel I have "finished" or reached a point where I would feel I have completed it.

So to each their own.

Game on.
I don't mind it, I usually have fun playing with friends, or just grinding out here and there. I think it has so much more potential though and I feel that they move frustratingly slow with improving the game further.

Some of the changes from Blizzcon sound nice, but it still felt underwhelming overall.
For every 1 whiner, there are thousands injoying the game. I love the "I quit" posts the most. 1 less douche I need to incounter. People just want to see the world burn. Fvkem
11/10/2014 11:35 AMPosted by ASSASSIN
For every 1 whiner, there are thousands injoying the game. I love the "I quit" posts the most. 1 less douche I need to incounter. People just want to see the world burn. Fvkem

For everyone playing the game, there's ten people who quit -- the majority not going to consider buying the Q4 2015 expansion, if Activision even allows the Q4 2015 expansion to be released.

I just want to see the world improve to a point where I can be proud of it.
I enjoy the game for what it is. I wish there was more content, but I'm satisfied overall.

However, that doesn't mean I'm immune to feelings of disappointment from developers who seem to lack even an ounce of inspiration for this game. I wish people would stop equating criticism toward a game with hate for a game. It's not a mutually exclusive arrangement.

I can enjoy a game and be unhappy with the developers behind it.
More and more people quit the game everyday, the playerbase is dwindling down. RoS sales are way down from vanilla sales.
11/10/2014 12:51 PMPosted by MasterRuss
RoS sales are way down from vanilla sales.

Indeed they were.

1 less douche I need to incounter.

And that's how they feel about you. If someone being negative on a forum gets you this butthurt, I can only imagine how you are in RL.

BTW, it's Encounter and Enjoy.
Diablo III was a pretty good game. Diablo III forums are a really vicious place. I can only imagine it's because they expected Diablo III to be a sequel of, that is, a title following a logical sequence after, Diablo II. And it's just a very different game from that, so lots of people are outraged or bitter about it, and it bleeds into their criticism of the game.
11/10/2014 01:02 PMPosted by Grumm
11/10/2014 12:51 PMPosted by MasterRuss
RoS sales are way down from vanilla sales.

Indeed they were.

1 less douche I need to incounter.

And that's how they feel about you. If someone being negative on a forum gets you this butthurt, I can only imagine how you are in RL.

BTW, it's Encounter and Enjoy.

I said I injoyed it, not butt hurt. Your the douche I speak of. Don't care if I spelt it wrong. It gives you more of a reason to be a douche.