I have beaten the game

General Discussion
I love this game, but I have beaten it and will stop playing it regularly, for now. --------- Below are the goals that I had set for myself and I have achieved them 1 by 1,

1. I have steamrolled T6 with all the popular builds with every single class. Raekor, Leapquake, Condemn, Shotgun, Pony, Pet, Jade, Monkeybomb, DS, M6 (fire, cold, and lightning), FB, TalRasha. (Have I missed anything?)

2. I have 635 Paragon levels. This is pretty high for casual gamers, but pretty average among people that live in their mothers' basements and have no lives.

3. I have finished solo GR34+ with every single class, and did it without grinding for zombie rifts or easy rift guardians. If I spent some more time I could probably bring this up to 37+ or even 38+ with every single class.

4. I have finished level 44, 45, and 46 for 2-player, 3-player and 4-player GRs, respectively.

5. I have at least one decent version of every single rare weapon/armor/amulet/ring in the game. EXCEPT a calamity, even though my main is a DH.

6. I am not a glory hunter or elitist so I will not be grinding to be at the top of the leaderboard.

I don't showcase my items so my profile is not exactly a collection of my best items.

TLDR: I will be waiting for the next big patch. Meanwhile I am going to play some COD and Unity
GG wp.
Tl;dr
Point taken: epeen over 635P. You resume will be taken into consideration.
I am in the same spot, nothing left to do.. I feel the next patch won't even be enough to bring some players back, unless some REAL changes are made.
Grats! Impressive!
sigh I feel like such a failure
Any reason why you haven't tried out Hardcore? Not bashing or prodding, just curious.
gratz man, now you only have to take some random low level guys and teach them....
11/11/2014 08:54 AMPosted by Shadovex
Any reason why you haven't tried out Hardcore? Not bashing or prodding, just curious.

Seconded, before you go, you should give this another consideration.

Also, grats on your progress, its quite an accomplishment, as video game consumption goes.
11/11/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Gewalt

On Oct 22nd he RIPd a 70 monk (look in fallen heros). hc is not for everyone, but at least he tried it.

What about achievements? How far along there?
Yep I had a monk in seasonal hardcore that was doing T6 somewhat comfortably. However my internet connection is very unstable so I didn't want to lose it because of any disconnections. So I RIPed him and made another mule for items. (NOT ENOUGH STASH SPACE!!!)

I've also carried numerous clan mates, friends, and random players, helping them get M6, sunwuko, firebird, etc.

I've also played with most of the popular streamers on bountes, rifts, FOMs etc.
11/11/2014 10:07 AMPosted by FallenDemon
I've also carried numerous clan mates, friends, and random players, helping them get M6, sunwuko, firebird, etc.

I've also played with most of the popular streamers on bountes, rifts, FOMs etc.

You sure you're not a glory hunter or an elitist? Because you're sure as hell bragging hard like one.
11/11/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Gewalt

Also, grats on your progress, its quite an accomplishment, as video game consumption goes.

Don't bother. You will grind to 70, farm some gear, get dced. Re-grind or get powerleveled and you will be back with the gear you stored in your stash. That or something in high grifts will one shot you.
11/11/2014 10:12 AMPosted by Alkmaar
11/11/2014 10:07 AMPosted by FallenDemon

You sure you're not a glory hunter or an elitist? Because you're sure as hell bragging hard like one.

I'm sure. I'm just responding to some other posts.
Congrats, original poster! I, too, feel like I have beaten the game, more or less. Now I play the endgame, which is trawling the D3 forums, playing League of Legends, and pimping out my farm on Hay Day.
You didn't "beat the game" you just completed your goals.
Not the same thing.
yes good job but if you did not do this on hard core then it's just good

but if you can do it on hard core then I would be like omfg good job
11/11/2014 10:35 AMPosted by UtopiA
You didn't "beat the game" you just completed your goals.
Not the same thing.
What would you consider beating this game?
11/11/2014 10:38 AMPosted by Evil
yes good job but if you did not do this on hard core then it's just good

but if you can do it on hard core then I would be like omfg good job

No one could do all of this on hc. Even paragon 400 on HC would be impossible (let alone 600) with all the d/c, oneshotting mobs, unavoidable damage, and losing gear permanently.

HC shouldn't be a goal.