Expanding Legendary Pool - Concern

Items and Crafting
With more sets and legendaries on the way, is the team concerned about the legendary item pool growing so big that it will become exceptionally difficult for casual players to complete sets or even see specific legendaries?

For example, reach into a bucket of 10 equally rare legendaries and you've got a 1 in 10 chance of getting the one you're after, reach into a bucket of 20 and you're looking at 1 in 20, etc. As more and more legendaries get added it will make it harder and harder to complete sets or tailor for specific builds.

Are there any plans to address this issue, beyond Kadalla?
I honestly think they should fix the garbage glorified rares before adding more stuff. Naturally, as the legendary pool, they need to establish better ways to prevent what you describe. I've suggested area-wide loot tables before, in order to be able to establish objectives in a more tangible way.

Kadala is alright for the time being, but there's only so much she can do for you when you're looking for specific items, specially in the weapons department, considering you can't even pick specific categories.
I just hope they give us another stash tab if they're giving us more loot to farm!!
11/12/2014 04:15 PMPosted by Nith47
With more sets and legendaries on the way, is the team concerned about the legendary item pool growing so big that it will become exceptionally difficult for casual players to complete sets or even see specific legendaries?

They are not. They want more rng in the game to make sure your always on the loot hunt. They made that pretty clear at blizzcon.
What you just said is a possibility but if the pool gets too big then they could start using other methods of targeting certain legendaries.

The current ancient legendaries are not what you are thinking. Like a lot of players here are saying they are just legendaries with higher numbers so I wouldn't worry about that for a while.