Patch 2.1.2 Focused Feedback

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 19 20 21 49 Next
Enough with the timed/GR content already.
Boss Mode/Worlds Apart

blizz plz teach me how to kill Iskatu in adventure mode.
(five acts in campaign mode in 20 mins is just impossible)
Over 20 hours played and I don't think I have enough gear to even attempt those conquests. Missing a t6 worthy kymbo's and still need to level the gold drop gem. Maybe speed demon is doable with a lot of luck.

Boss mode seems like splitfarming only. It's the kind of thing that should have its own leaderboard.

11/24/2014 02:42 PMPosted by RealBeast
I promise to do some conquests if you give me MORE STORAGE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started stacking all the set items with skill bonuses (because mats are so slim) and a copy of some of the better items (ancient armors with -10% elite or 3sk natural, for example) I wanted to use. Down to about 3/4 of tab just playing DH and don't even have any crafted items in there yet to try. The stash and the mixed gameplay simply don't match unless you expect everyone playing multiple classes to just ctrl-v the best build off the internet and salvage the rest. That is exactly what D3 has been sold as trying to avoid from the very start.
Achievement, Conquest are pointless if we don't get reward for completing them.

Blizzard need to learn how to motivate people jesus
11/24/2014 02:43 PMPosted by icicid
Over 20 hours played and I don't think I have enough gear to even attempt those conquests. Missing a t6 worthy kymbo's and still need to level the gold drop gem. Maybe speed demon is doable with a lot of luck.

Are you kidding me?
just do 1-3 trials with lvl20+ - there's a bug that gives you hundreds of millions of gold when you finish....

That asaide, played like 25h on HC (since its the shortest queue...0.
My DH has already better items than my 1700+ hrs softcore DH :P

The dmg output is pretty amazing with a SH, and ancient M6 parts/soj/Atreyu bow.
The gameplay is sooo much better than the boring TnT+BP7 based M6 build on live. The high damage let you survive the high GR battles in which you can never stand still.

That is why I'm amazed you gonna shift MORE dmg to the DH, which will make it impossible to survive reflecting mobs, and will no longer let you kite painful mobs. You either buff the DH toughness, or let it do a lot of damage, you can't let this class stand too much time in the same place, because it will be slaughtered like a little girl. Its tough enough now to do a kite+burst fighting which make you miss a lot of shots, and now those shots will be so pricey from damage point of view, that it will be impossible to go high in GR.

I know the philosophy is for the DH to do actual fighting, but its so vulnerable when its not kiting, that forcing it into a more static gameplay, is just wrong.

You wanna give it 50% of the total damage? then boost its god damn toughness!!!

Can't believe they're working on "conquests" now...talking about negative ROI lol...
11/24/2014 03:13 PMPosted by AlterEgo
Are you kidding me?
just do 1-3 trials with lvl20+ - there's a bug that gives you hundreds of millions of gold when you finish....

You do realise that Kymbo's gold heals you on gold pickup. Completely unrelated to the gaining of gold from trials....

Monster density in the rifts has felt good for me so far, haven't had nearly as much issue with running out of things to kill.

Rime and Bloodmaw feel a lot better tuned, but Rime might have been overtuned, at least from a ranged perspective