Patch 2.1.2 Focused Feedback

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 28 29 30 49 Next
PLS give Strafe some love :)

A set with all runes or "hits up to 5 targets" it just needs some aoe.
I really really love the skill it looks so cool but its just too weak right now. :(
since the changes to the monkey set on ptr i tried to run some tempest rush builds and atm i play with the flurry rune. so far its pretty fun and it seems decent dmg wise the only problem with this rune i see currently is that the radius of the explosion seems pretty small compaired to the effort and risk you take stacking it up high

my suggestion would be: either increase the radius of the skill or adjust it to the amount of stacks you have so you actually feel rewarded stacking it up

there is also a bugg going on (not sure if ptr only) with the flurry rune. sometimes after you release the explosion it doesnt do any dmg especially when you stack it pretty high 60-100 . its rly annoying and gamebreaking to this rune and ability in general.

furthermore i kinda agree with the ppl who doesnt want pylons to be in greater rifts. the problem i see with the pylons is their actual impact on the whole grift especially conduit. by increasins their chance in grifts doesnt solve the core problem of their impact. at the end of the day, when you get to a rly high greater rift and cleared it with conduit, it doesnt feel like you did it yourself with your items and build. as i mentioned earlier the core problem here is that your highest grift level doesnt actually represent your item/build combination rather the amount of pylons you got during that level.
+1 no pylons in GR
I created a topic about limiting the sentry dmg bonus for M6 to three sentries max to open up non-rucksack builds here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15354967283

The dmg buff can be increased to account for the three sentry limit.
The monk SWK set straight out I noticed to be viable for me has become massive amounts of resource reduction. I got quite lucky to find and test Incense torch of the grand temple...using Wave of light I was actually able to throw out numbers higher then when I was using flying dragon. As well being able to select my element dmg, fire of course...Bells were dropping like no tomorrow.
I received 2 billions+ after I finished a trial, is it a bug or something?
when the patch 2.1.2 ?
I would again propose to change the M6 set to
(2) All companions runes are activated
(4) Eliminate hatred requirements for Elemental Arrow
(6) Your sentry's fire your hatred spenders when you use a hatred skill(note: rotates spenders as they do today)

This will be a buff to (4) but will accomplish your need to nerf the 6 piece set as your sentry hatred spending will not benefit from TnT. Yes, you may still fire into a wall but your net damage will be less than it is today. The Electric build can continue to be used. I will not be totally happy, as I will need to stand in the line of fire to get close to the damage I do today with my cold build, but at least I can still be competitive.
I would again propose to change the M6 set to
(4) Eliminate hatred requirements for Elemental Arrow

U cant do this as u are limitin' builds!
to be honest, DH was always very powerful, as well as WD, now is the time to buff other classes rather than DH's.. such as Barbarian, Crusader (The crusader sets are a joke, the regular legendaries are much much better, there's no set for crusader that gives you 1000%+ damage skill like on other classes) Would be nice if they made crusader set for pet build (like barbarian ancients last until they die or witch doctor fetish army last until they die..) so Phalanx last until they die, and give them health, would be an awesome thing and not insanely overpowered.

Then wizard has only one interesting set which everyone is running, and it's based on fire, boring.
agreed add extra things that work nice but don't destroy things that work nice now. hopefully the hard work people have put into their DH wont be for nothing
I am going to have a little fun with this....

1-Legendary drop rate is not high enough...:-P Double it...:-P
2-Gold gained from trials is half of what it should be...:-P Double it...:-P
3-Ancient items should have double the stats since they are so rare...:-P
4-Every gob should have its own portal chance...shard gob=shard land etc etc....:-P Double the chance while your at it...:-P
5-Ancient Ramaladni's should be able to be found and used to roll any stat on any item as well as give you a socket....:-P
6-Blues and yellows are far too common (LOL)...make sure you axe the drop rate by at least another 100% so everyone's stash is not overflowing with materials...:-P
7-After killing 1000 demons, make sure they kick you off and make you wait in the queue for another 4 hours....:-P
8-Make sure everyone gets 10 times the stash space so they can try out all these godly builds every class has to try out...:-P
9-Ensure the Barbarian gets buffed....at least double across the board...:-P
10-Give DH's double the amount of sentries...double their damage too to make things more competitive....:-P

That was fun...LOL

Seriously though, they have a decently working game on live....why are there so many bugs after 2 and half years? Are the developers allowing their children full access to this stuff at home or something? I expect this kind of stuff from Indie developers with zero budgets, screwing around because they are bored....yikes.
A suggestion for the Ancient Items:
Just by increasing the mainstats + weapon dmg (for weapons obv) doesnt make these items rly rewarding and special. For them to rly feel special you should either add +1 primary affix or a special unique effect to the item.

An example would be the following:
Ancient Magefist:
Added special proc: Upon taking fire dmg, the target will also burn for x% Weapondmg for xsec.
Those effects will make the ancient items rly rewarding and will also provide some buildchanging abilities which in the current state of diablo is rly needed. We need diversity in build and not the way it is handled atm, where you as developer just change current sets/items, instead of making new buildchanging items you rewind the old ones and that process is going on for a long time now in diablo 3,
12/01/2014 02:45 PMPosted by Killu
PLS give Strafe some love :)

A set with all runes or "hits up to 5 targets" it just needs some aoe.
I really really love the skill it looks so cool but its just too weak right now. :(

-------
Although that would be nice, the developers rather mess with good sets instead of improve lacking skills, sets or items. It seems tearing down the best makes the bad ones look better is their philosophy.
Hello again!

Back after some Wiz testing with the new hydra change.

honest opinion, I don't know how to feel about this change. I liked to see my hydra slap something for 5+ mill then wait and do it again a second later. Don't get me wrong though, I do enjoy the lightning hydras chaingun effect (the blasted thing will fire off continually at 1.5 aps). But I feel as though it is far more underwhelming now...

When you get to the harder hitting hydras, they just don't hold a candle to what they once could slaughter. perhaps buff the damage a bit for the hydras that are meant to hit harder. But lighting feels about right.
I would like to see a strafe set aswell. It makes me sad that they overnerfed strafe 1hander when ROS came out and now they made a useless multishot set. With the m6 changes most people will use it with multishot unless they have krider, so whats the point of the multishot set? Change it to strafe set please.
Although that would be nice, the developers rather mess with good sets instead of improve lacking skills, sets or items. It seems tearing down the best makes the bad ones look better is their philosophy.
Or they realize the scale at which M6 exists and the amount of adjusting and changes they would need to make to get everything else to that level is far more work and effort. Remember, they're making this additional content for free. They have no additional revenue being generated from this game beyond more people buying it. Therefore, they will make more succinct changes to things to help bring the sole overpowered part of the class down to a level more in-live with the others first, to give a more reasonable baseline for future changes.