50% off?!!

General Discussion
11/26/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Wind
11/26/2014 01:42 PMPosted by relik
That is just my hate for blizzard talking however, so no offense to those who still trust your wallets to this company.

Yet you hang out on their forums..
11/27/2014 07:07 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
Kinda silly to not expect a black friday sale, unless of course, your country doesn't have that.

You should check steam right now. Pretty cool stuff on sale.

Going to check it out right now
Oh no, I bought a game on STEAM, then the game went on sale! I want to be reimbursed for the amount I spent on the game above the sales price!

> Everyone else: "lololololololololololololololololo"
11/26/2014 06:51 PMPosted by BrassBalls
I feel like I'm constantly having to defend myself on these forums. I think there is a lot of angry people playing this game. Anyway... I just bought ROS a week ago, so I would say i just bought it. For everyone talking smack about the game, I like it. I enjoy the fine tuning of my character, the gambling like feel of hunting the best armor. I like playing it a lot, and I see and appreciate the work that has gone into all of its elements. I just wish I had known that it was going on sale. I should have been paying more attention.

What's with people reading back over all your posts every time you post something on here? I'm just posting a question, you don't need to investigate my family history. You want a credit score as well?

You bought the game for XX dollars/euros/whatever. That mean that for you, the game is well worth XX. So, why not just be happy with your purchase and ignore the rest?

If you want another answer, this is your own fault. Everyone know that the Black Friday period has a strong chance of seeing things being cheaper, yet you didn't wait.
I paid full price for starcraft1 ,2 and diablo2 diablo3 ..gtfo kid