General Discussion
11/28/2014 07:56 PMPosted by cleaner667
Please expect a letter from my lawyer.
Funny stuff! LOL

EDIT:
$60.00 game.
$200.00 an hour lawyer to get PUNKED!
11/28/2014 08:13 PMPosted by PersyTelamon
Looking at your sorry toons there Brickman, you didn't lose much, nor do you play much.

Yes. Please estimate how much I play, critisize my characters and pigeon hole me accordingly to gauage how relevant my opinon is.
This Farce has gone on long enough. Now I have to wait in some Q for over an hour. Sorry blizzard, last straw has well and truly gone now. Please expect a letter from my lawyer.

For a small fee of 30,000.00 USD, I can make this happen for you.
PTR is a bonus to play, they/blizz does not have to even open to anyone as it is test so just act like an adult and man up lol
Just saw this on the Game Show Network:

"If you or a loved one has played the game "Diablo 3" and have been suddenly disconnected without warning, you may be entitled to a cash award. Please call the legendary law firm of "Demon, Hunter and Furnace" at 1-888-NOT-AGAIN to see if you qualify."
hahahah. cute.
Dear Sir/Madam:

I represent Dudley Edmund Ferschnickel III. On the eve of Friday November 28th, 2014, he was subjected to emotional traumas and mental anguish, directly perpetrated by Blizzard Entertainment and its holdings. This letter is intended to inform you that we are seeking financial compensation over said damages. In short, we demand that Dudley be buffed to a more than satisfactory paragon level, have an unlimited access to legendary items and 100,000,000,000,000,000 of your fake internet gold. Please do not hesitate in response to this request.

Sincerely,
Covetous Shen, Esq.
They've done no wrong doing. Yea its bull!@#$ and stupid, but it isn't criminal at all... Very, very fail troll bro.
Here, take this satchel. Inside of it you will find a plethora of phalli. They are yours for consuming.
And if a response is not received complying with all demands... another letter shall be sent!
11/28/2014 07:59 PMPosted by Arobee
This Farce has gone on long enough. Now I have to wait in some Q for over an hour. Sorry blizzard, last straw has well and truly gone now. Please expect a letter from my lawyer.

Not sure if trolling or just stupid lol

You just need the correct lawyer:

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
I am going to take legal action against your ORGANISATION . What is an organisation?

O R G A N I Z A T I O N
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=organisation%20or%20organization

It is a matter of the side of the pond upon which you are.

Solicitor versus lawyer.
What is funny about this thread is people saying OP going to pay $200 an hour, get embarrassed, etc.

It would never go as far as anybody has suggested.

ANY lawyer would say, "You have no case. I'm hanging up now. I have real clients and actual money to make with this time."

Would never make it past 5 minutes on the phone with an attorney.
11/28/2014 09:35 PMPosted by Keirog
Would never make it past 5 minutes on the phone with an attorney.

They generally charge in six minute blocks. Makes the hourly rate so much easier.
So much else could go wrong in this world like being shot by a police officer just trying to do his job. Or having your whole family murdered like what happens in Mexico. Not being able to log in to the Battle.net server does not equate to life ending. How about opening a book or even easier downloading a book. Maybe think about how you could benefit the world a little more than play some time eatting game. This is called a game! Games are for playing. Anothers words for fun. Yes for fun!

I thought this is an 18+ game... who let the 8 year old in?

This absolutely made my day! ^^
OP you going to get a high dose of Reflect Damage ROFLMAO