Is your gear ready for 2.1.2?!

Wizard
Judging by your response you must be high. Sounds like you have a l2p problem. I can stand in the middle of anything and not die as far up to g rift 34 as long as stuff is dying. 18 million toughness compared to 6 million on my dh? I'll take the extra 3 seconds to kill a mob to stay alive. You sound like the biggest cry baby QQer with your wall of text. You can respond with another wall of whining and it won't change my mind as I have a stupid good dh and a stupid good wiz.
honestly seasons is the only way i can manage bank space lol
Judging by your response you must be high. Sounds like you have a l2p problem. I can stand in the middle of anything and not die as far up to g rift 34 as long as stuff is dying. 18 million toughness compared to 6 million on my dh? I'll take the extra 3 seconds to kill a mob to stay alive. You sound like the biggest cry baby QQer with your wall of text. You can respond with another wall of whining and it won't change my mind as I have a stupid good dh and a stupid good wiz.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa
I'll be ready to roll but there is always room for improvement.
11/24/2014 06:12 PMPosted by chicane

You're wrong and CK is right. /end

Uber Wizs do 41-42, maybe 43. Uber DHs do 50-51. that's the difference, damage AND toughness-wise.
am I ready?

btw and gg gear now, will not be gg once ancient legendaries are released.

gg
i think i am too

deforce OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your SS is godlike and i thought mine was elite @2575.9

wow
Never found a furnace :( have this serpent sparker forever though
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I disagree.

You don't have hydra % on your chest/offhand, while you do have tri-taskers....they're probably about the worst possible ones you could've gotten with such low pet IAS, and both of your rings should have crit damage on them.

What about me sensei? On my wiz Ember.

Am I ready for dual snake domination?

You need boots with MS/Dis so you can pump those extra para points into INT to go full glass :D
Nobody is ready, incoming power creep to ruin all current gear.
Can som1 give me a rundown of my gear plz, trying to stack ias, ive only ever ran SS+TNT set-up.
Not showing on profile but i do have 15%hydra on offhand.