Blizz, we need a stash viewer.

General Discussion
Blizz, we need a stash viewer.

Do u actually play the game Blizz ppl?

And while at it, add a stash. You owe us that much.

You are trying to make a decent game, but its 1/2 done all the time.

Its like finally getting the car u wanted, but there is no AC and electric windows....
You know we had it before when auction was still there..
12/10/2014 10:26 AMPosted by IKnowUSexy
You know we had it before when auction was still there..

but the ah and everything associated with it was evil. Nose cut face spite not in that order.
I would totally buy it if Blizz provided an app for tablet. Blizz, here's $10 waiting for you...
My problem is, when i need a legendary gem, which is on different character. I have to leave the game, switch character, give it to the stash and switch to the original character. Is it possible, to have other characters in game, like followers? They could sit somewhere and we can have an access to theirs inventory.
12/10/2014 06:58 AMPosted by Nikorr
Do u actually play the game Blizz ppl?

It's been established they play 1 or 2 classes the most. And they can handle lower Torment difficulties only. ( sorry I don't have the time to find all those threads )

So, I would say: they don't think that's something we need.
12/10/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Matius
My problem is, when i need a legendary gem, which is on different character. I have to leave the game, switch character, give it to the stash and switch to the original character. Is it possible, to have other characters in game, like followers? They could sit somewhere and we can have an access to theirs inventory.

awesome idea - each town has an empty tavern or area, having our characters lounging around like NPCs would be awesome.
hmm sounds good...
yes
We need a full inventory handler, complete with salvage, viewing and moving.
I once spent 3 hours that I could have been playing sorting out the stash in my mules. This ridiculous inventory problem is driving me crazy!

1. This game needs more universal stash space.

2. This game needs a unified account inventory function.

The Sell tab of the auction house could provide a central location to view inventory on all characters.

This function could be added to the Character Profile.

There is room to place an Inventory button and a Stash button on the left pane, below the "Heroes" list. The Inventory button would allow access to the inventory of the selected hero, while the Stash button would allow access to the account stash.

Additionally, Inventory and Stash should be able to be open at the same time, allowing items to be dragged from one to the other.

This would prevent having to create as many as a 16 games in order to find one item and move it to a different character. Or 30 (or more) games to sort and categorize inventory for future use.

In the absence of the auction house, the developers need to provide this functionality.

I am very disappointed to see no inventory control modifications to the 2.1.1 UI.

This game needs a unified account inventory function.

Steve Austin
^^^^ +1 million
bump for sanity
12/20/2014 04:27 AMPosted by StoneCold
This game needs a unified account inventory function.

Indeed you are very right good sir.

I am very disappointed to see no inventory control modifications to the 2.1.1 UI.

Same.

This would prevent having to create as many as a 16 games in order to find one item and move it to a different character. Or 30 (or more) games to sort and categorize inventory for future use.
I once spent 3 hours that I could have been playing sorting out the stash in my mules. This ridiculous inventory problem is driving me crazy!

It is outrageous! I can't handle doing it, I just don't go through the mules unless it is critical.

I like all your ideas, I put a + there. Hope the developers start looking at this seriously.
At least if it's more utility to manage the same amount of stash space, the "we're out of IDs" technical issue cannot be given as a reason to not do this.

What really gets me, is they already had this type of functionality as part of the auction house.. but they removed it along with the auction house. Since everything is BOA, concerns over duplication should be at an all time low for Blizzard... so why they couldn't even just turn the old already existing functionality they had before back on is puzzling.

Of course it could be better.. and I still believe we need more space also but give us something over nothing.