LoU Bloaters poison pods clouds

Console Bug Report
One cloud already causes a drop in FPS. Multiple clouds show a huge impact on FPS. Making this very dangerous on hardcore. Blizzard what's going on? I know these specific effects take a toll on graphic processing power but this is too much.
Awesome Blizzard just awesome. Is it that hard to put a limit on the poison pod clouds or do something about the rendering of the clouds so it doesn't slow down the PS4 to a crawl? Stop ignoring these FPS drops in your game on the PS4 Blizzard.

Absolutely ridiculous to see large number of Bloaters throw over a dozen poison pods in one area, which in turn slows the game down to a crawl Awesome when you're playing hardcore.

I don't care the Last of Us theme isn't a regular occurrence in rifts and the impact is minimal in your narrow minded world. The rift spawns every now and then and it is a problem, especially for hardcore. You should care about fixing the FPS drops because of those Bloaters and their poison pods instead of ignoring it.
I'm using Mara but still getting affected by those poison pod clouds...
04/28/2015 02:55 AMPosted by Pr1m3v1l
Absolutely ridiculous to see large number of Bloaters throw over a dozen poison pods in one area, which in turn slows the game down to a crawl Awesome when you're playing hardcore.

It's non-elemental damage. No immunity amulet will help.

And yes Bloaters are horrible for performance. My fan tries always to lift my ps4 up in the air.
Anything help against their damage?
10/20/2015 10:22 PMPosted by Kuletz
I'm using Mara but still getting affected by those poison pod clouds...

same here. If you read the description of the amulet it says stops "all poison" and heals you for % of the total damage.

I honestly believe it is bugged, either in the mechanics or the description of the amulet. It is so frustrating when you have the entire floor poisoned when trying to do timed greater rifts solo. the AOE lasts too long for the frequency it is spammed, for its size of area affected and its accumulative as well.

At this point I am wondering if the mara amulet even works at all.
I wonder why the Bloaters were even added at all. Frankly, they are easily the most deadly mobs in the game, and they are only in the PS4 game. They can nail you from off the screen, in rapid succession and about as hard as a mallet lord.
02/14/2016 10:49 AMPosted by Tehchuck
I wonder why the Bloaters were even added at all. Frankly, they are easily the most deadly mobs in the game, and they are only in the PS4 game. They can nail you from off the screen, in rapid succession and about as hard as a mallet lord.

Right, they should at least remove it from hardcore mode/reduce their damace and fix the graphics...

Would save me the time to quit the game and open a new rift everytime i come across these Bloaters in hardcore mode :D
believe they are physical damage, so high armor and physical resist will mitigate it some. But even with that, they spam it like candy and such a large area effect, be lucky to survive... best bet redo the rift if there are a lot of them.
Noticed this as well, the frame rate tanks whenever I get a rift with the mobs from The Last of Us, they desperately need optimising, it seems to be the gas cloud causing it but I'm not sure. I hope it's not left like this.
For the record, I've never seen a performance hit from TLoU rifts. Smooth sailing.
03/31/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Arctor
For the record, I've never seen a performance hit from TLoU rifts. Smooth sailing.

That says more about you than TLoU rifts because they definitely drop the performance quite heavily, you just don't notice frame rate issues apparently, but for those of us that do it's really not fun getting these mobs as the game becomes noticeably choppier. I doubt it would take much effort on Blizzard's end to fix either, it's just the Gas Cloud causing the issues from what I can tell.
I do not have a problem with lag or my ps4 being slow but i do have a problem with bloaters spaming so fast you can not get away. They even kill me when they are not even on the screen. Lol . I can take 1 hit at a time on my sorceress but 5 all at once , death.. Please help blizz. 1. Cut their damage by .250 % or make only max 2 in group at a time " with other monsters with the two".