[2014] Item you are most thankful for !

Monk
Happy Holidays all, felt this would be a fun thread to have this time of year <3

What item are you most thankful / proud / love / hate for.

I will start: The Cindercoat of my 1st monk! I had wanted Raiment at the time, but knew I would use this someday....
Has to be my Incense Torch -- farmed that item long than anything else on my monk. Getting specific legendary weps is the most challenging as there are many drop/kadala possibilities for that slot.

Edit: Revised my answer to only monk items :)
TnT obviously
Nice tread!

I love all class-spec items for monk. Especially Crystal Fist. I hope Blizz Devs will add new unique affix (cold base/generator) for that beautiful designed weapon (dream is real).

Talking about krider in monk forum...shame

Happy Holidays!
Probably my Vit, OS, 8CDR, 8RCR 25% Dovu.

Maybe my CC/CD/OS Rechels.

I'm weird like that.
A decent swk ammy with soc cc chd and sec res. Very important!
Thankful? Mother !@#$er I farmed my items aint no santa or mom and dad fly in and give it to me.
Randomly picked up what I think is a pretty great Torch last night! Pretty much readies me for 2.1.2, so I'm happy.
Definitely my natural-crit Band of Rue Chambers.

When it dropped I readied myself for a terribad roll because it has no good promised stats and increase I got a ring that can actually compete with Unity / SoJ / RoRG in very specific cases.

It will be going back on the shelf next patch due to zero-gen making a come back ... but I will always try to make specs work with it because it's just so damn cool! :)
Rue Chambers by far.
Prolly my 10% cdr FD and my witching hour. My Furnace too but Looking to do 5000+ more gameplay hours to get a crap ancient one <3
I see lots of Rue chambers... I think it would make my list if mine didn't roll as average as possible. (42%, no crit).

I am surprised to see no mention of Double Unity. <3
Well I did get a good unity 4 months back. Native socket but 5% crit. Rolled the dex to 49% crit damage, might try for 50% if i ever get bored but I can use it on all my characters if needed if that counts :)
12/26/2014 03:50 AMPosted by BlackJohn
Well I did get a good unity 4 months back. Native socket but 5% crit. Rolled the dex to 49% crit damage, might try for 50% if i ever get bored but I can use it on all my characters if needed if that counts :)

Nice, I have yet to find one with a native socket. I have had good luck with Ring of Royal Grandeurs. 500 main stat, 49% cd native... twice. Unfortunately it was STR both times </3
12/25/2014 10:29 PMPosted by Druin
It will be going back on the shelf next patch due to zero-gen making a come back ... but I will always try to make specs work with it because it's just so damn cool! :)

Hah same here. Rue Chambers = My Preciousssss

http://imgur.com/d7ids2Q.png

Currently using Rue with Boon of the Hoarder to farm some gold/xp this weekend ^_^
This one I think. One of the best items i have.

http://imgur.com/B6K0vYW
my bane of the trapped
Cold soj with native socket, furnace, 50% tnts which will soon be useless lol
I would have to say my chance to freeze on hit Witching Hour for sure.
Flying dragon, definitely.