Small Suggestion :)

General Discussion
I am sure everyone would appreciate Legendary drops to appear on your mini map as an orange arrow in the same way that it shows where party members and objectives are. I know I can just open my map and check for stars but it gets a little tedious checking before every Rift floor. Seems like an easy addition :).
Or chat notifications... I love flashing T6 rifts and take a look on the map in case I missed something
01/27/2015 03:27 AMPosted by Joesizzle
I am sure everyone would appreciate Legendary drops to appear on your mini map as an orange arrow in the same way that it shows where party members and objectives are. I know I can just open my map and check for stars but it gets a little tedious checking before every Rift floor. Seems like an easy addition :).
dont be lazy problem solved
01/27/2015 03:54 AMPosted by Mokum
01/27/2015 03:27 AMPosted by Joesizzle
dont be lazy problem solved

That was a dumb response.
01/27/2015 03:59 AMPosted by Joesizzle
01/27/2015 03:54 AMPosted by Mokum
...dont be lazy problem solved

"I know I can just open my map and check for stars but it gets a little tedious" thats beeing lazy
01/27/2015 04:12 AMPosted by Mokum

"I know I can just open my map and check for stars but it gets a little tedious" thats beeing lazy

So is using Blood Shards to buy items instead of finding them but I bet you do that.
Good god some people are lazy.
It's even easier just to stay with the party and see it drop...what..hey..novel idea.