Ancient Item Clarification (Crafting)

Console Discussion
Ancient Items
Ancient items have been added to the game. These items are more powerful versions of existing Legendary items and can be found in Torment I difficulty or higher by slaying monsters, spending Blood Shards with Kadala, and crafting.
The drop chance for Ancient items increases with each Torment level.
For more information about Ancient items, click here.

Might be a mistake, but the working here makes you think that even with crafting your chances for an Ancient Items grow depending on Torment level, is this correct?

I'f I'm crafting on master difficulty I can't get an Ancient Item craft??
Hey, Tybudd

Good question! The difficulty setting does not influence your chance to craft an Ancient quality item. Crafting has a flat chance to produce an Ancient item, and currently that chance doesn't change. Sorry to answer that so bluntly, but I wanted to try and make sure there wasn't any confusion.
Thank you for the clarification Grim, also let the team know that us consolers appreciate the continued support and attempt to keep our version updated, as you know the slightest negative reaction can get blown out of proportion, "I'm never buying another blizz title", maybe the great work this time gets blown out of proportion as well, but in the other direction

Here<~~~~

u have a happy customer
I second that notion, and kudos to blizz for hooking us up with a great patch! I used to play on pc, but for some reason, my AMD card just doesn't get along with D3 at all; it never did. Plus a controller is a bit more comfortable in my old age, haha.

Ty, we should party up soon.
01/13/2015 05:30 PMPosted by Tybudd
Ancient Items
Ancient items have been added to the game. These items are more powerful versions of existing Legendary items and can be found in Torment I difficulty or higher by slaying monsters, spending Blood Shards with Kadala, and crafting.
The drop chance for Ancient items increases with each Torment level.
For more information about Ancient items, click here.

Might be a mistake, but the working here makes you think that even with crafting your chances for an Ancient Items grow depending on Torment level, is this correct?

I'f I'm crafting on master difficulty I can't get an Ancient Item craft??

master no!!, only torment give to us the chance for ancient items
Got a ancient weapon on the first make :)
Thank you for the clarification Grim, also let the team know that us consolers appreciate the continued support and attempt to keep our version updated, as you know the slightest negative reaction can get blown out of proportion, "I'm never buying another blizz title", maybe the great work this time gets blown out of proportion as well, but in the other direction

Here<~~~~

u have a happy customer

+1000
This post cannot be overstated
The console community is incredibly grateful for the work that's gone into making an amazing game even more so
Thanks to the new patch I had more friends online playing UEE than I knew what to do with
Keep up the amazing work :)
Ps4 ID - DrewCheech

Here<~~~~

u have a happy customer

+1000
The console community is incredibly grateful for the work that's gone into making an amazing game even more so
Thanks to the new patch I had more friends online playing UEE than I knew what to do with
Ps4 ID - DrewCheech

Thanks to the PC community for beta testing.
+1000
Ps4 ID - DrewCheech

Thanks to the PC community for beta testing.

This! +2 LMFAO!!! I literally cried laughing! It is no wonder PermaWrath and CM Builds are out of the picture because of console people.... I suppose you guys could spam: X,Y,B, X,Y,B, or, nah, forget it! Let's do the right thing and remove fun builds from game.... Lmfao!....

*Massive!@#$ingeyeroll*
01/13/2015 06:11 PMPosted by Grimiku
Sorry to answer that so bluntly, but I wanted to try and make sure there wasn't any confusion.

why are you apologizing for answering in a straight forward manner? transparency is all i want out of this development team
01/15/2015 02:55 AMPosted by DoomStar
This! +2 LMFAO!!! I literally cried laughing! It is no wonder PermaWrath and CM Builds are out of the picture because of console people.... I suppose you guys could spam: X,Y,B, X,Y,B, or, nah, forget it! Let's do the right thing and remove fun builds from game.... Lmfao!....

I have no idea what you're talking about. (Or maybe it's you who has no idea.) CM was obviously not removed because of console, and the CM type of build is actually quite a bit easier to play on PC with macros. And btw, if you want to play CM, just get console vanilla, it's in there.

Seriously, I know it's just dumb clueless kids, but still, this "blame the console for everything" stuff gets a bit annoying.
01/20/2015 06:28 AMPosted by Flachmatuch
01/15/2015 02:55 AMPosted by DoomStar

I have no idea what you're talking about. (Or maybe it's you who has no idea.) CM was obviously not removed because of console, and the CM type of build is actually quite a bit easier to play on PC with macros. And btw, if you want to play CM, just get console vanilla, it's in there.

Seriously, I know it's just dumb clueless kids, but still, this "blame the console for everything" stuff gets a bit annoying.

http://memeshare.net/memes/19/18211.png
Also +1 for keeping the console version up to date. So much nicer playing on my 80 in TV with a controller than trying to get comfortable with my mouse and keyboard. I don't miss PC gaming at all anymore.
02/27/2015 02:05 PMPosted by Karma0013
Also +1 for keeping the console version up to date. So much nicer playing on my 80 in TV with a controller than trying to get comfortable with my mouse and keyboard. I don't miss PC gaming at all anymore.

I hook my pc to my tv and use a controller. Best of all.
I didn't upgrade to reaper of souls but i still play Diablo III ,why can't i get ancient items ? I have a set of rings that are level 60 and the bonus is only available if i wear Ancient parts ,level 70.
03/10/2016 12:35 PMPosted by CanisMajoris
I didn't upgrade to reaper of souls but i still play Diablo III ,why can't i get ancient items ? I have a set of rings that are level 60 and the bonus is only available if i wear Ancient parts ,level 70.

You answered your own question...none of this new stuff is in vanilla D3...only RoS.
if your on ps3 or x360, you won't have any ancient stuff, and if you're not past level 60.. i don't believe D3 goes up to 70 without ROS..