Too late for Season 1 transmog?

General Discussion
Hey, just came back from a long break.

Is it too late to get Season 1 transmog?
I don't think so. You have two weeks to level to 70... should be doable.
Oh sweet, you scared me with the "I don't think so."

I took it as "No you can't get the transmog" but the answer u are giving me is

"No it is not too late for you to get the transmog."

Thank you.
kekeke
add me i can help get you there quicker ;).

I have another buddy Im going to help do bounties to get an rorg anyway so you are welcome to join us.
SWEEEEEET
did it solo in a weekend couple weeks back. season 2 begins feb 3rd i think, so you got a little time
Join a plevel community or ask someone on the forums.
Should take ~30 mins to hit 70.

If you need assistance late tonight, I'll help.
01/15/2015 06:27 PMPosted by Shivera
Join a plevel community or ask someone on the forums.
Should take ~30 mins to hit 70.

thats the ticket right there^
All you need is to level a character to 70 of any class and they're yours.

This Season is the Helm and Shoulders.
01/15/2015 06:33 PMPosted by kwittstruck
Anyone know if this is true for HC? I have lvl 70 HC and not SC for seasonal.

I believe it is unlocked for your entire account, but this would be great to have a CM confirm.

I asked Nevalistis on Twitter. If she gets back to me I'll confirm here.
To answer, all transmogs for HC are separate from SC. This means that if you want those Season 1 transmogs (helm, shoulder) you will need to do the leveling ASAP as a Seasonal character. Depending on how you go about it, you can get there anywhere between an hour and five hours of work. If you're really pressed for time and have a friend handy, you can be powerleveled moderately faster than if you were to fight solo.

Edit: Nevalistis set it straight - we get lucky on this one - yay!
2. Protect the innocent.
3. Uphold the law.
4. Smash, Jay, Smash!
So once the season is over these items are gone forever? no way it is to be introduced randomly into the pool?
01/16/2015 06:13 AMPosted by Zarnoss
So once the season is over these items are gone forever? no way it is to be introduced randomly into the pool?
Transmogs are not items....
Damn, D3 community is pretty helpful.
I'd like to know which IS the dang transmog anyway !!!!!!!!!!! I've been to what's her name and can't figure out which ones it is. :(
01/16/2015 06:10 AMPosted by TheTias
To answer, all transmogs for HC are separate from SC. This means that if you want those Season 1 transmogs (helm, shoulder) you will need to do the leveling ASAP as a Seasonal character. Depending on how you go about it, you can get there anywhere between an hour and five hours of work. If you're really pressed for time and have a friend handy, you can be powerleveled moderately faster than if you were to fight solo.

Actually, Nev just clarified on Twitter.

You do NOT need to level a HC character to unlock the transmogs after the Season ends.

Simply hitting level 70 on ANY character unlocks them for both HC and SC.

https://twitter.com/CM_Nevalistis/status/556210281592799232
01/16/2015 02:36 PMPosted by Drothvader
You do NOT need to level a HC character to unlock the transmogs after the Season ends.

Quoted for blue. :) This is the case. Once you get one Seasonal character, either Hardcore or Normal, to 70, you will have the transmogs unlocked across your entire account.

They are a reward for Season participation, not necessarily for one game mode or the other.
Oh nice! So this is the not locked to each mode. Thanks Nev! For once I'm glad to be wrong. :)

Of course, I just nuked a character last night to make a HCS character to level to 70...I might finish it and at least get the achievement for doing so anyway.