What if there is no RnG in this game?

General Discussion
So what will happen to this game of there is no RnG involved in item hunting? Im pretty sure you guys will completed the BiS items less than a month.

Then, what will everyone do once your character was fully equipped with BiS items?

Move on?
Never gonna happen, so it's not even worth discussing.
Even with RNG, you can get yourself to easy mode T6 farming in like less than a week.

If there was no RNG in this game, the person will just reach BIS in like less than 1 day after getting to level 70. Most likely in less than a hour after getting to level 70.

No RNG = 100% drop rate on your BIS item from mob.
I am glad it is the way it is.Diablo has always been RNG and if it wasn't it wouldn't have lasted as long as it has.This version with no Endgame as far as PVP would have died a long time ago.I believe they will Implement the PVP at a later date thou-(Fingers Crossed)
I know and after that? What's next?

I mean since everyone hate rng, obviously this kind of outcome that they want right?
Reductio ad Absurdum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

With a little bit of Fasle Dilemma thrown in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
If this game had no RNG, it'd pretty much be a dress-up game with numbers...
01/18/2015 09:18 PMPosted by Kyuss
01/18/2015 09:18 PMPosted by Kyuss

I would be fine with that.

Unfortunately, it's a very ugly dress-up game.
What next? I'll tell you. You move on and stop thinking a game should last forever. Whether its rng or not you move on from the game when it no longer interest u.
We'd complete our One True Set, and in doing so completely exhaust the content of the game and move on.

Protip: These games were never about the item hunt, and always about what you did with the items you found. Because the devs don't realize that, we're left with the artificial endgame of amulets with loh and regen and Ancient items instead of any one of the real endgames it could have. And even the PvM item game itself has no variety by design. You must use one of 10 specific sets and nothing else or you don't deal damage.
01/18/2015 09:01 PMPosted by KevinD
So what will happen to this game of there is no RnG involved in item hunting? Im pretty sure you guys will completed the BiS items less than a month.

Then, what will everyone do once your character was fully equipped with BiS items?

Move on?

This must be your first action RPG.

World of Warcraft killed gaming.
you just named the biggest flaw in the game... one that was pretty clear the day it launched.

appart from the RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG loot... this game has nothing to offer.