New sets for Barb, Wiz, DH

Items and Crafting
A few months ago 3 new sets were announced: Barb: Whirlwind-Rend, Wiz: Slow Time, DH: Multishot,
dose anyone know when they will be released?
patch 2.2.0
maybe in 6-8 months
01/20/2015 04:00 AMPosted by Kardszy
DH: Multishot

Already here, welcome to the new high GR M6.
The new sets - including Delsere's Magnum Opus, Wrath of the Wastes and Unhallowed Essence - are currently planned to arrive in patch 2.2.0, along with updates to existing 4 piece sets. While this could change depending on a variety of factors, and while we don't have a date to announce yet for that patch, the plan is for all of these to arrive at around the same time.
Any guesses when the new PTR will go up? That's all I want to know...
More info plz Tyvalir =)
01/21/2015 06:18 PMPosted by Caleb
More info plz Tyvalir =)

Yeah! You can totally spill the beans here, nobody reads the Items & Crafting forum anyway.
given the pace of 2.1.2, i assume its another 6-9 months then.
01/21/2015 05:58 PMPosted by Tyvalir
The new sets - including Delsere's Magnum Opus, Wrath of the Wastes and Unhallowed Essence - are currently planned to arrive in patch 2.2.0, along with updates to existing 4 piece sets. While this could change depending on a variety of factors, and while we don't have a date to announce yet for that patch, the plan is for all of these to arrive at around the same time.
Can we get an estimate? 1 month? 2 month? 6 month?
Soon, aka few weeks on ptr, aka 2016.
Reworked WD set - Helltooth Harness is comming. Cannot believe this that they gonna do something with it. If we well not able to do at least 50 lvl solo with it, not gonna play D3 anymore :/

hah please read suggestions from Witch doctor thread and pick few the most interesting and give us vote to choose from what we like see in 6p. HT set.

Rework Trolltooth set to Helltooth! Do it right, that it will not be another from Blizzard`s fails >| :)
Will we see a update to other sets aswell? like helltooth-set, Dashing strike set and so on?

What about the other stuff shown at blizzcon? Ruins of Sescheron, the new monsters and new RG? is that also planned to arrive in patch 2.2.0 or later?
for blizzard, soon only means "not now". If we didn't even get a 'soon' out of them, that could be next year..
Usually, it would be at the end of August.
01/21/2015 05:58 PMPosted by Tyvalir

is there any chance that the 40% dmg reduction will be moved to 2 pcs and discipline recovery to 4 pcs at the Unhallowed Essence set? it won't effect the set itself but it would greatly aid non-ranged builds (like FoK, Strafe and stuff)
I would just like to see a new pet build I'm tired of using the same set for my pets. Yes they are strong, The 23 little guys i can summon hit around 10-16 mil each and the 1 big dog hits 40-60 mil. Which is nice damage but that is it, none of my attacks can come any were near a barbs. charge that he can use multiple times in one swarm and take out elite mobs in 1-2 hits. The downfall to my build is i have to have all my pets summoned and even with 8 little guys following at all times that is not enough to take out a mob with 3-9 billion health and I'm trying to do this solo. Blizzard look at the ranking on Greater rifts solo and tell me why i can come no were near lvl 40-50 rift. Please fix this. This is not someone who just started to play a WD I have been playing it from the beginning of D3. So i know it is not I just need to find stronger gear. I have just about every set for WD's in my stash.
If these new sets follow te same time table that everything else does, we will get them in December....