down with boa

Items and Crafting
Seeing the like/dislike score come into play for this copy/paste repeat thread is hilarious.
Nothing is BOA, tell your friends to get on and play when your on and stop trying to give them stuff for free.

There is a timer that stops trading when you play in a group so not everything is BOA till that timer wears off.
01/06/2015 08:18 AMPosted by CRISYS
Nothing is BOA, tell your friends to get on and play when your on and stop trying to give them stuff for free.

There is a timer that stops trading when you play in a group so not everything is BOA till that timer wears off.

Not a fan of it. You can only trade within a couple of hours between 4 other people. Their RNG is set up to where it's supposed to have gear leaning towards your class. Usually the only time I see people give those out are because they are garbage, and they just throw it on the ground. Now, if you can trade with ANYONE within a couple of hours, it may be better.
I dont know about you guys, but for me boa is a very limiting factor in the game.

Most multiplayer rpg's allow all sorts of trading, as how It should be. Completely removing ingame currency was a terrible idea(and yeah, lets face it.. gold is useless after a while)

Sure you can defend boa by saying it lessens(not removes) 3rd party websites etc.
But that is all it does, rest is limiting the game and the potential of open trading.

(and yeah I have climbed grift ladders to around top50 when I was most active on europe)
I'd still rather be able to trade freely than boast about how high or low one is able to get on the season leaderboards with selffound items(BoA).

The reason why I keep coming to these threads is simple, I care about the franchise and it's future.

I play diablo2 & path of exile alot more than diablo3 these days, reasons being quite obvious.

Twitch views show roughly how much diablo3 has recreased im popularity and how poe is rather gaining.

Now I'm not some huge poe fanboy, I actually prefer d2 over it. But man it has so many better features than d3 has :(
01/06/2015 04:48 AMPosted by Starbird
Unfortunately you don't get to dictate who gets to post in your thread, or that they must agree with you.

Don't bother replying, the same post will be here in a week as if none of this discussion happened. Check post history...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15700613932#1
Read my Post, I just had an interesting idea that would keep BoA but give a little diversity to the idea
01/06/2015 08:42 AMPosted by Seth
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15700613932#1
Read my Post, I just had an interesting idea that would keep BoA but give a little diversity to the idea

That thread was a joke. easily exploited. Learn the rules and learn to trade as it is.

Then
Lets face it Blizzard, the whole reason Diablo 2 was such a successful game was because of trading. You may not have liked the fact that 3rd party websites were making money off selling your items, but at the same time they were the ones who kept buying game keys from your company so that they could do so proficiently. In the end you still got tons of revenue from the game.

Blizzard was concerned about those sties because they were the major source of compromised accounts. They did not buy accounts they used the compromised accounts to bot and dupe.

In the end they turned that successful great game into a sewer that could not even justify another xpac. You would think that someone could take a lesson from that fact.

Third party sites never cared about D2, nor did the losers thet used them. Given the chance they would do the same thing to D3.
Sit down and calmly think about removing BoA and restore of the gold AH to it's past 'glory'. Do you really think that BiS\uber items will be available for a reasonable price? Will you finally be able to by the best ever furnace (etc) found? I think not. The AH will be full of 2nd rate items. Honestly, why are items being traded, because they are down grades. Gold is a joke since the Boan of the Hoarder, won't be used as a currecy. Gem goblins (coming soon) will devalue gems etc etc etc. What is left? 3rd party sites making real $$$ off those willing to buy. Could be duped items, this will get you banned.

When AH closure was first announced, I raged for a long time. Now, I actually play the game, find items and trade within the 2 hour window whenever I can.

It is fine the way it is currently, however this is my opinion only.
Trading makes multi player more fun, and multiplayer trading is broke. I was playing with another person and at the end of a rift I found my bloodshards were maxed. We went to town, I traded them in and got a second pair of firebird gloves. I didn't need them, but the person I was playing with did need them. They were BOA as soon as they hit my inventory. Why? Why is ok to trade them if I pick them after a kill, but not ok to trade them if they come from bloodshards?

BOA needs to go.

and remember , its possible 2 mind ones own business

no1 is forcing u 2 do anything, except the rules as they are now, which are forcing users in2 slavery

Not with that crap grammar you have lol

If you want to be taken seriously, try to not type like you're in junior high