How bad do the developers of this game feel?

General Discussion
Building on such a huge fanbase, getting on the hype and attention, breaking records on first day sales.

But now only 5k people are online.....

P.S. I've fallen asleep playing this game twice. Monsters have way too much hp, and do way too little dmg.
01/25/2015 10:13 AMPosted by Jenso

Source?©
Exactly how did you count me? I don't play public games. Does that include Europe and Asia? It is comical that you people think you have a handle on how many play this game. If you can count 5k people that play and think that's all that are on, then I can say with just as much accuracy that 100 times that aren't countable and are also playing. My total is now 500,000 people playing Diablo III. Prove me wrong.
01/25/2015 10:33 AMPosted by Lycinia
Exactly how did you count me? I don't play public games. Does that include Europe and Asia? It is comical that you people think you have a handle on how many play this game. If you can count 5k people that play and think that's all that are on, then I can say with just as much accuracy that 100 times that aren't countable and are also playing. My total is now 500,000 people playing Diablo III. Prove me wrong.

He don't have a clue. I still play D3 but atm I am very busy ramping up my garrisons over in WoW/WoD yet another Blizzard game. The haters are going to hate, and behind every one of them I see a guy that lost his cash cow or simply can't play the game. So they post these useless post and troll the net for anything negative they can find. Or in Faux news fashion take and article , edit it to make it conform to what they want and publish it.

Sorry guys. I just got up. Long night. It's now 5001.
probably not very bad. judging by the amount of players in bettel.net, most players who quit d3 are still blizzard customers playing mainly the other games that actually create money for bobby like RNGstone heroesof$FoundersPack and 15$ world of garrisoncraft. so yeah, from a business perspective, the d3 devs did everything right. unfortunately the quality of the game suffers greatly from this. too bad d3 doesnt have a subscription. it would be an entirely different game when they spent actual resources on the game to keep people at it...
My children all think you have done a wonderful job on Golden Axe 4 keep up the good work on console model playing!! -_-

P.S. I've fallen asleep playing this game twice. Monsters have way too much hp, and do way too little dmg.

Common sense dictates, if the game is that boring, you play something else.